The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mist

Mist

Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good. Empty
PostSubject: Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good.   Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Ok, A very simple thing, and everyone please take part. Write a short paragraph or a good sentence saying the positive things you see in at least ten other people on this site. I won't start but please do take part. I would also like it if people take part again when their name is brought up.
Back to top Go down
Aurauris

Aurauris

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good.   Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:56 pm

*Rolls up her sleeves, hands on hips determindly* A phenomenal idea, Mist; let's do this! C:<

(I don't have time right this moment to jot down sentences for all the people I'd like to include, but I'll be adding as I go with new posts, I promise!)

Lady Arororo: Spicy, sparky, supah sweet Queen-Bee-Mama-Bear! I adore your constant, grinning silliness, your devotion to keeping the TFF family running smoothly, and I love you. No matter what's down the path ahead, stay in touch, Sarai, pretty please!

Azrael Bloodraven: There's rarely a time in chat with you afoot that doesn't bring giggles to my lips. You wield imagery and metaphor with the finesse of a Renaissance sculptor, a talent endlessly inspiring to my own attempts at descriptive language. *Epic-fives her Muffin-Pie Accomplice with a blossoming smile*

Crush40Forever: Madame Crush! You are all things sweet, crazy, and absolutely silly. Your passion and cheeriness is always a warming light in chat, even from the very first time we met; I'm so glad that I've known you as long I've been a part of TFF! ^ u^

Hydrattler: In my eyes, you are one of the cornerstones of everything TFF when I picture this place in my mind, Mike; you're always about, always involved, and no matter what the general tide of emotion is, you always treat others with a calm, yet fierce support; it means a great deal to me that you never leave me in the dark, and strive for everyone to be on equal footing. *Snugs tightly in gratitude*

KittyKinz: If guffaws and grins are the name of the game, you are definitely King, Kinz! I am ever-impressed with your positivity, silliness, and how careful of measures you take to make sure everyone's comforted who needs or yearns to be.

Riprose: If I needed a new nickname for you, I think I'd start to use "Lor", since all at once you're the perfect blend of guardian, strongman, you'll-regret-messing-with-me Thor and the ever-sly, wonderfully sassy Loki. Your writing is epic, your characters only all the more detailedly and realistically so, and more than I can voice, it means to me, how you understand things that I struggle capturing in words. *Hugs tightly to the towering Nesterel's chest*
Back to top Go down
http://aurauris.deviantart.com
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good.   Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:53 pm

well...um...i came home today. Thats good...isnt it?

Quote :
it means a great deal to me that you never leave me in the dark
...really? huh. lucky you.
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good.   Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good. EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:05 am

Aroro- super cool and funny and she is da BOSS! (except I have her admin hat right now so I am da boss)

Marya- CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X INFINITY and nice and smart and cool.

Hydrattler (snugs)- So incredibly snuggly wuggly cuddly wuddly huggly!

Kitty Kinz- Always nice and always willing to help... and handsome.

Kiturdi- The easiest person for me to talk to and also great snuggler.

Vulkan- Always nice and helpful and sweet. Poor sad eeyore... though he was in such a good mood today it was great!

will continue later...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good.   Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good. EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:17 pm

I like everyone here, but im only going to specifically mention one for now...

Aurauaris is the absolute sweetest and cutest person I have ever met (besides maybe evee) and she is also very wise and easily my favorite person here... (again besides evee)
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good.   Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good. Empty

Back to top Go down

Something sweet, something nice something kind and something good.
Page 1 of 1