The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journey - Full

Go down 
+11
Riprose
Green-Eyed Demon
Aroro
Chronos
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Kinzville
Riffus Maximus
Lord Coake
Paradox
Drummy
Torik Valgard
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skulexander

Skulexander

Location : In the darkest corner of your dreams, you can find me, if you look.

The Journey - Full - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:32 pm

Well damn. I guess I can do that. But now my character must go to the chest of forgottenness. Oh well.

EDIT:

Too bad they gotta be humanoid. I coulda made an awesome slime character.

Name: Nine
Sex: None (although he bears the shape of a humanoid male)
Race: Metal humanoid construct
Appearance: Nine's innards are a complex network of magic and mechanisms working together to keep him alive and working. His "heart" is a metal alloy specially designed and created by the dwarf who made Nine to power him. It gives off a constant supply of power to keep him going. His outside consists of overlapping plates of metal (the material of which looks like verdigris) to protect his insides. They are inlaid with dwarven designs. His eyes glow white. He has the stature of a human wearing armor, except bigger. His most striking feature is his arms. They are made of some sort of liquid metal.
Armor/Clothing: He is his armor. EDIT: He also wears an brown hood and cape.
Weapon(s): His arms can take any shape, as long as their volume does not change, and he can change his arms' density to make them harder or softer. If cut off or cut apart or shattered, his arms can turn back to liquid and reassemble.
Other: He carries nothing else as he needs nothing else. He is self-sufficient.
Physical Skills: His metallic body gives him increased strength and endurance.
Personality: He is new to this world, so he is naive. He has a strong heart though, and does what he can to help others, like his father who created him. He has a strong curiosity, and a lot of confidence.
History: His father was a dwarf who was incredibly skilled in crafting and magic alike. He used these skills to make the everyday lives of his kind better. He did what he could to help the less fortunate and protect the innocent. His wife died years ago. He refused to remarry, but still craved to have children, so using his skills he created artificial humanoids. Nine was, as you might of guessed, his ninth construct. Just as he put the finishing touches on him and brought him to life, their city was attacked by goblins and their trolls. Many were killed, including Nine's father and most of his brothers. Those of his brothers that he knew weren't killed he never saw again. After the dwarves defeated the goblins, Nine swore to help others in his father's name. He took the name Nine, and realizing he had great power, decided he needed to take down great enemies in order to best utilize those powers.

You know, just in case I can't use my first character.

EDIT: Got a better one.

Name: Mister Pipsacot
Sex: Male
Race: Goblin
Appearance: 3'9". Slim. Green skin. Very big and pointy ears. Long and pointy nose. Goatee. Reddish-brown eyes.
Armor/Clothing: He wears a jester's suit since he is the court jester. It is red- and gold-colored. He is also the court magician.
Weapon(s): He carries a golden scepter with red stripes that twirl around its shaft. It also has a golden pig head that smiles widely at the top. It has ruby eyes. He uses it for his magic.
Other: He carries several other items intended for gags. He also has a pet pig that he rides around on named Gurty.
Physical Skills: He has all the physical abilities of a normal goblin.
Magical Abilities: Mr. Pipsacot is well-versed in conjuration and transmutation magic and uses it in hilarious ways to defeat and humiliate his foes.
Personality: He is unstable. He is insane. One does not know what he might do next, but you can be sure he'll do it because it's funny. Even though most others (save for the nobleman that hired him) find his jokes stupid and unfunny, and quite often annoying. Although sometimes he does something truly hilarious. No one would admit it to him though.
History: He was found by an extremely influential nobleman using magic for his street performance. The nobleman found him hilarious and hired him as his court jester. Since then he has entertained the nobleman. Now the nobleman wishes for Mr. Pipsacot to hunt the dragon down with the adventurers and obtain the treasure for him. The nobleman's pretty greedy. But so is Mr. Pipsacot.

EDIT: On second thought, that last character is pretty one-dimensional and would be difficult to RP anything interesting about. He's more of a side character. I'm going back to my previous choice. I would prefer the first character though.

Last edited by Skulexander on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:13 am

@Darth:  Okay, Darth yes the grave can be seen somewhere in the RP if you'd like.

@Azrael:  Sorry to see you go, but I understand.

@Skul:  Since Azrael is surrendering a spot for you, I will accept your character.  Nine is a strange character, but the dwarven-influence is obvious I guess.

EDIT:  Still awaiting a post from Kitty Kinz, Green-Eyed Demon, and Skulexander.  Please, take your time, I am not rushing anyone.

Now just kitty and Skul
Back to top Go down
Skulexander

Skulexander

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:04 pm

I've posted.
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:06 pm

I PMed Kitty Kinz and is giving her (him?) until tomorrow to post. If she has not posted by then I will post anyway and she can jump in whenever she wants.

Now I just need to read all IC posts.
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Kinz is a guy, just to say.
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Thanks for that Riffus.

Sorry folks, I decided to go ahead and post. Tomorrow I might be busy and I want to hurry up and post to get things moving.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Yeah, sorry bout the small post.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:47 pm

@Dragon: Long as it gets the point across, any sized post can be a good post.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:26 pm

I think you meant Demon, TJ. xD

Also, to avoid my feelings being hurt by being misgendered, I am a woman. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Dragon's good, you can call me that. *writes it down for the next name-change*
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Only if it preceded by fluffy pink and followed by princess.
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:55 pm

...Huh,... I think I've been calling you Dragon for a long time haven't I?

Anyway, sorry about that.

Feeling bad cause Kitty PMed me a little while ago, after I posted. Sad
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:46 am

Are we skipping right to the morning or are we RPing out the night at the inn?
Back to top Go down
Skulexander

Skulexander

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:53 am

I skipped to the morning, but if there's something you want to write about for the night at the inn, feel free to do so.
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:58 am

Do whatever you want, but sooner or later I need you all to acknowledge the morning.

I will post again once everyone is satisfied and has posted about the morning (and signed up at the tavern).

TO CLEAR UP CONFUSION, I HAVE CHANGED MY NAME FROM TJBYRUM TO:

Torik Valgard
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:18 pm

HEY, HEY TORIK, HEY, LISTEN, HEY, HEY LISTEN, TORIK, LISTEN.

Would it be acceptable for my character to have a hell hound familiar?
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:30 pm

That would be fine, all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:55 am

That post didn't come out the way I would have wanted it to but I ran out of time. Hopefully I'll be able to post at least once more before I go on leave.
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:06 pm

No no, the hangover was done perfectly Aroro, and your post was well-written to the point I knew exactly what was going on. A good post will allow a reader to visualize every moment in their heads, and that's exactly what happened when I read it.
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:15 pm

Will post later today after Friday Night Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Skulexander

Skulexander

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:51 am

It would seem I've stuck myself in a bad spot for the time being by having my character go straight to morning. I have to wait until everybody gets there, or at least one person gets there so I can have my character converse with them.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:53 am

I will post tomorrow. I plan on ending my post by joining the party in the morning. I may stop at the in though in the early morning. I think some other PCs are still there.
Back to top Go down
Skulexander

Skulexander

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:03 am

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:21 pm

@Green-Eyed Dragon: Vaxal is suppose to find some horses at the northern gate in the morning. From there you and the others have to decide what to do. Just didn't know if you was confused or not.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:30 pm

I still need to figure out the mount issue. I'm too big to ride a horse, and whie she has great stamina, I doubt she can keep up with a horse for too long (unless heat becomes an issue since humans win out in heat because of our ability to perspire).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journey - Full
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next