The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SoulHunter's Gallery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

SoulHunter's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: SoulHunter's Gallery   SoulHunter's Gallery EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Hey all of you, for those who do know I draw birds, the feathered kind, a lot and well I've elided to share some of my work or rather do pictures of any type of bird for people.

However, these will only be for people who's birthday is coming up or as presents from a friend (and me of course since I work my butt off on my sketches) Pm me if you want to ask a picture to be done for your birthday with a picture of the bird you want draw (Photograph of it would be better please, a clear one as well) or at least the name of the bird.

Also I will put a list of people I'm drawing for on this post, I will only do two at a time since I'm also a student so also give me two weeks or at least a week in advanced even more if you like but these drawings take time and might be a little late at times.
I will also put up random sketches if I feel like it lol but this will be where I display any Birthday/Event sketches or random ones so enjoy, no comments on here please.

Just so you know these are FREE my payment is the joy of having loads of birds (the feathered kind) to draw :)and people's happiness for their gift.

NEW! I Will do flower drawings as well,since it's another thing I can draw!!!

Please Note my pictures will be mainly of just the head, and in black(or rather grey) and white although I can try and add a little colour if you wish but not full bird colour. I only have a small sketch book.

Special: For those who love the emperour of cuteness I will do a few sketches on him might take a little longer since he's a fidget

ORDERS: 1/2

Last edited by SoulHunter on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

PostSubject: Happy Birthday Kan   SoulHunter's Gallery EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:45 pm

OK this si the very first sketch of a Raven

Happy Birthday Kan-Kun *huggles* sorry it's so late

SoulHunter's Gallery Raven_by_whitewing_blackwing-d6k6y10

Last edited by SoulHunter on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

PostSubject: Re: SoulHunter's Gallery   SoulHunter's Gallery EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Happy Birthday Demon's Sister

SoulHunter's Gallery Raven_and_scythe_by_whitewing_blackwing-d6kcplh
Back to top Go down
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

PostSubject: Re: SoulHunter's Gallery   SoulHunter's Gallery EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:00 am

Hey Mort, sorry it's taken so long , technology and work disaster but I hope you like it

SoulHunter's Gallery Raven_moon_by_whitewing_blackwing-d6sv4c9
Back to top Go down
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

PostSubject: Re: SoulHunter's Gallery   SoulHunter's Gallery EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:59 pm

Happy Birthday Lizzy!!!

SoulHunter's Gallery Crescent_rose_by_whitewing_blackwing-d6w3b2c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulHunter's Gallery   SoulHunter's Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

SoulHunter's Gallery
Page 1 of 1