The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gathering

Go down 
+7
Vaas
Drummy
Mist
Lord Coake
Riffus Maximus
Einselar
Umbra
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Umbra

Umbra

The Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:54 pm

One more thing. Trash the castle as much as you want. I want it left standing and not engulfed in flames but I don't care is walls are destroyed or even a tower or two
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:04 am

It didn't feel right to actually get the fighting her yet. I thought she would likely first try to dissuade Mist then when that fails she would begin her assault. Expect that in my next post.
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:35 am

I need to know if people are still intending to post in this rp anymore? I would rather keep it going, but if I have to I will post an abrupt ending rather than just letting it die.
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:19 pm

I'm busy with things such as work and moving out. I will post whenever I get a lot of free time to dedicate it into writing a post.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:45 pm

Well considering I posted last, and am in the middle of starting a fight. I will continue.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Evee wrote:
I need to know if people are still intending to post in this rp anymore? I would rather keep it going, but if I have to I will post an abrupt ending rather than just letting it die.
Give us time Evee we are very busy people.
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:02 am

As they say in Mythbusters, it's best to end with a bang.

Kinda sad to see it go that way, but if that's how you want the RP to end, so be it. At least that makes the second RP I ever get to see the end of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gathering
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3