The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings Everyone

Go down 
+3
Aurauris
Vulkan
SoulHunter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Masterwolfie

Masterwolfie

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:18 am

Greetings,

It's been a while since I roleplayed. Couple of years in fact, but I remember being mostly terrible so I can't promise you much other then personal maturity with better common sense and probably with the same amount of typos. Drummy would know what I mean since I had RP with him in the past and as I already said it was rather terrible. So what a great introduction thread start, never been good with these things.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:27 am

Welcome aboard Wolfie! I'm so glad you actually showed up.

How are the wife and kid(s)?
Back to top Go down
Masterwolfie

Masterwolfie

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:32 am

Lara is doing very well, she had started working for the first time in years. Since it had been a while which only worked out as I now work from home. Which I enjoy doing since I can spend more time with the kids.

Sarah has grown up too fast, soon I'll have to heckle boys to keep them away.
Jacob is a cool little dude and had proven that boys have the worse terrible twos.

Haha

How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:34 am

Good. I finished college and got a job at a great school. I'm working on my master degree now. When it comes to relationships I'm still out playing the field.
Back to top Go down
Masterwolfie

Masterwolfie

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:39 am

I'm glad to see your plans have gone rather well and you still a player? I think Lara once told me you would remain so for a few years. Sadly that never happened for me as she had turned me into a house husband.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:44 am

I reckon I still have a few more years of skirt chasing left in me.
Back to top Go down
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:45 am

Welcome Wolfie,
and Drummy... behave if you start Skirt chasing or you'll have me and Merlin telling you off (and eh will bite your ears)
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:13 am

Hello new person!

...and drummy, skirt chasing? I would never have guessed. I would have asked for advice on it months ago!
Back to top Go down
Aurauris

Aurauris

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:48 am

*Sweeps in a low, dipping curtsy to the newly-arrived gentleman, blossoming into a bright smile* Welcome, Monsieur Masterwolfe! It's a delight to have you here; I hope you'll feel welcome and enjoy yourself whilst stretching your roleplay muscles once more.

Can't wait to see you afoot the forums, and don't hestitate to ask any one of us if you have questions! ^ _^
Back to top Go down
http://aurauris.deviantart.com
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Vulkan wrote:

...and drummy, skirt chasing?  I would never have guessed. I would have asked for advice on it months ago!

Well I haven't caught any yet.

Last edited by Drummy on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed broken tag)
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:12 pm

Must be using small worms.......

Hello Mister Wolfie hope you enjoy your time here. A friend of Drums is allways well come....mainly for the stories thought though.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:23 pm

Ouch. That was too good for me to be upset though.
Back to top Go down
AkaiJose

AkaiJose

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:29 am

Welcome Wolf!
Back to top Go down
Masterwolfie

Masterwolfie

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:19 am

Thanks for the warm greetings everyone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone   Greetings Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden Forums :: Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: