The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)

Go down 
+11
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Dethhollow
The Dark Princess
Kinzville
Rorschach
Green-Eyed Demon
Vulkan
Chronos
Dark Knight Darvello
Devil Hunter Silver
Aroro
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinzville

Kinzville

The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:24 am

Um Deth you put June in storage? I mean I`m fine with that, it sounds like a good move but you could have told me in the chat. I mean I am playing her daughter, who has been frozen waiting for June to talk for a while.

sigh, do you mind if I just say June was asleep when Jess came home and have her do her own thing?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Well it was kind-of a split second decision since I couldn't think of what to write for her. So I'll just say that June simply lost Jess in the crowd, but by tracking her through Mirror Magic knows she's safe.
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Crowd? So she lost Jess and went off on anther one of her "business trips" that might actully be a good eexcuse shes in the mirror realm cutting people up and Averins umm where ever a Averin goes for vacation I guess. Though that`s not the point so just to be clear Junes in the mirror realm and Jes has the house to herself?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:12 pm

For the moment.
Back to top Go down
nield

nield

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:07 am

Name: Engarde Beruggia

Origin (Country or Planet): Florence, Italy.

Race: Human.

Affiliation: Arcanus Opus

Appearance: The Maximum Opus of Arcanus Opus is an old, grizzled man and it shows in every way, from his rough, scraggly white beard to what little hair still remains on his head. His gnarled calloused hands are covered in burn scars, as is much of his body. He stands at an even 6 feet, and weighs a plump 80 kilos. His skin was once fair and naturally pale, though adorned with scars as it is, that no longer holds true.

Personality: Engarde is weary of the world, as well as wary of it. In spite of this, though, he still manages to be kindly, even though he has seen the worst the world has to offer. He can be stern, but is always fair.

Items (Weapons, apparel, ect): A former cardinal of the Catholic Church, Engarde has kept the uniform of his office. at his side he has a Schianova, whilst a crossbow rests on his back beneath his robes, for times when magic is not n option.

Spells: Horizontal Lightning: Engarde shoots out a bolt of pure lightning from his fingers. Spell has a five second cooldown.

Thunderclap: engarde harnesses the power of the sound of thuder into his hands, and when he claps, the resulting boom disrupts the hearing and balance of all those around him, friend or foe.

Riders on the Storm: Engarde summons up a cumulonimbus, a stoprm cloud, and kneels inside it. It can then be used as transportation that is far faster than walking, though the longer he uses it, the higher the chance of going Rogue.

Notable Traits: Engarde is an extremely powerful lightning mage, and he bears a deep hatred for Garreth specifically, and his kind. He used to be a cardinal of the Catholic Church before events forced him into retirement.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:43 am

Okay Nield, accepted.

Minor problem with Van's post. CORE HQ is in the city and the battle is in front of CORE ... also James and Lauren are indoors xD but I could have them be at the entry room so the light was visible from outdoors.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:46 am

Quote :
Minor problem with Van's post. CORE HQ is in the city and the battle is in front of CORE ... also James and Lauren are indoors xD but I could have them be at the entry room so the light was visible from outdoors.

Um, sure! I'll get to editing
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Quote :
He jumped behind Trent and took a sword blow to the back. It tore his suit, but his skin only had an imprint.

What th- how do you explain that!?!? I mean, there's being good at sword fighting and then there's freaking... if these guys weren't threatening before, now their blades don't even work. I'm sorry, but really what the heck! Can anything hurt this guy? He's not even effected by Manaflayers since the whole long-range blood draining and suddenly growing wings thing is somehow not magic.

Seriously, mages might have been scarry, but there has to be some kind of Crusnikflayer out there somewhere! I mean, if these things exist vampires everywhere would be desperate to have some form of defense.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Dethhollow wrote:
Quote :
He jumped behind Trent and took a sword blow to the back. It tore his suit, but his skin only had an imprint.

What th- how do you explain that!?!? I mean, there's being good at sword fighting and then there's freaking... if these guys weren't threatening before, now their blades don't even work. I'm sorry, but really what the heck! Can anything hurt this guy? He's not even effected by Manaflayers since the whole long-range blood draining and suddenly growing wings thing is somehow not magic.

Seriously, mages might have been scarry, but there has to be some kind of Crusnikflayer out there somewhere! I mean, if these things exist vampires everywhere would be desperate to have some form of defense.

I don't plan on having Azrael in combat for THIS reason only. I told you guys he's arguably the most destructive non-magical out of the whole roster of TFA2. That's him at 50%, so why would a regular human deal that type of damage to hurt him? I'll just take him out of TFA2 if people will get annoyed of this.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:02 am

Question!!

alright guys so, for whatever reason, I feel like TFA 2 is a lot more rushed. I mean, we haven't done basically anything for plot development but whatever, it's just not fun if people aren't... I dunno, interacting? Fighting (verbally)? Whatever!

So I'm thinking about doing something similar to TFA 1 in which we go to a hot springs! No fighting at the hot springs. There's anti-violence perfume in the air. That's the number one rule. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's the only rule. SO NO! You cannot have random ass groups somehow find the very well hidden and secretive CO--err hot springs.

Or I could do a camping trip and randomly pick people who I'd think work best together. *evil grin* (see what I did there? It's not random at all!) This is NOT CORE limited. New Republic and Independent groups may join. We try to keep it as far away from the plotline as we can. Everyone should be relaxed so they don't see each other as enemies, only acquaintances. That doesn't mean drama can't happen, though! Everyone loves a good "Yeah, well, your mom!" Argument.

Any who, leave me feedback in a PM or on here. Hot springs, camping, or neither? And I was thinking it'd be tomorrow IC time since once the plot gets going we won't get a chance to really do something like this.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:16 am

sounds good.

what about the other stuff that was planned? like the ball and the power struggle between cress and laurens char (whos name i cannot remember)
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:27 am

It's just put on hold for now. Like I said, this may be our only chance for some real character development for a while. Lots of shit's going to go downhill soon
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:36 am

Can you explain to me again the extent of magic please?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:50 am

I think the hot spring episode's a good idea to get everyone in one place. Although it doesn't serve the same purpose as TFA I's hot spring episode since they kind-of know who the villians are, I think, it would still be a good callback.

Besides, remember how fanservicy things were back in the AE RP section? Imagine how crazy things might get in the R rated section! *stops* Wait... would they wear swimwear or just go all-out and have a towel?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 am

No Van, I won't. You dropped out of this RP twice now. You're not coming back in. That, and you've been with us since TFA 1. If you don't get magic by now, you're completely ignoring everything I've said in TFA one and that massive OOC post on the first page.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:55 am

Aroro wrote:
No Van, I won't. You dropped out of this RP twice now. You're not coming back in. That, and you've been with us since TFA 1. If you don't get magic by now, you're completely ignoring everything I've said in TFA one and that massive OOC post on the first page.

The first is understandable, but remember I haven't used magical beings in this setting. I wasn't joining back, I have some friends who want to join as Pyromancers. I saw the OOC post, but I'm only asking for them. They cant see the R-Rated section now so this is why I asked. But it's fine then.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:04 pm

I kind-of think I forgot to say this in the OoC, but I've said this on the char a couple of times... just for reference, both Jenna and Roy are avalable for romance. They're not together. The order looks down on members romancing non members, but there's an understanding that it's necessary because thier members would eventually be inbreeding so the grandmasters tend to look the other way. However, while they don't aknolage it happens, they claim the child as a member if he has the ability to shapeshift.

Besides, I kind-of want to start branching the two out a little so they kind-of each become more of thier own person, you know? Don't want them to just be a male/female clone of eachother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:21 pm

I think we should do both... Especially the Camping trip one... It might help Trent out with his "Antisocial" Attitude.

*Glares at Aroro*

And the Hot springs where just plain fun and enjoyable...

Both is my choice.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:29 pm

both sound like fun. when will we be doing them?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:26 am

I'm planning on starting the HSE (hot springs episode) on Monday. I will be gone over the weekend so please get your characters to bed in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:54 am

BUT IM NOT TIIIIRRRRED!!!!

...sorry, couldnt resist.
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:47 pm

A HSE? Seriously?

I have one word to this: OBJECTION!
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:32 pm

I have one word: Hot Springs Magic.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:42 am

That`s three words Fate. Though I do see where Mechs concern is, it will be interesting, to say the least. We may as well see where ittakes us. Ro`s mind seems to be set anyways. The one thing is though if its hidden location, how is Core and/or New Republic gonna find it? I mean they wouldn`t swap area data, and now of Core or Rpepublic are near each other. Meh i`m sure Ro has it all planned out.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:17 am

Sure woulda been nice if people told me they didn't want to do it before I said I'd do it.

But whatever. The HSE is optional. You don't have to participate but it will be boring as fuck if you don't. Post will be up either today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next