The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Art

Go down 
+7
Chronos
Selieno
Green-Eyed Demon
Dark Knight Darvello
Devil Hunter Silver
Dethhollow
Aroro
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who should Vera choose?
Vexoz
The Forbidden Art - Page 3 Vote_l1046%The Forbidden Art - Page 3 Vote_r10
 46% [ 6 ]
Tellas
The Forbidden Art - Page 3 Vote_l1054%The Forbidden Art - Page 3 Vote_r10
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Aroro

Aroro

The Forbidden Art - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Okay, Kinz! Accepted. Just remember that (in case you didn't see on the AEF forums) magic works by taking away potential life energy. That energy is what's used to create the elements to "move". Basically, magic is a science... or at least that's what I was aiming for.

The consequence of using too much magic at one time starts off with plants and slowly works its way through the chain of life. A person who uses too much too fast and hasn't had enough experience with it can have side effects similar to a really really bad hangover. The worst being the death of the magic user and the magic going out of control.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:51 am

@Deth: There's such a thing as "Lasting side effects"! They do exists and Draco Lupus are naturally suseptible to such things.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:27 am

If that's what you want....
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:29 am

You're posts are confusing me (recent posts in general)

Where are we? I see forks slamming
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:44 am

Vera, Asinoir, Tellas, and Ret are all in the Chosen village. Vexoz is in the forest by where W-8 was and Kailyn is asking him questions. Azirak and Drake are with Kailyn (I'm pretty sure at least). Everyone else is separated according to their romances.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:46 am

Aroro wrote:
Vera, Asinoir, Tellas, and Ret are all in the Chosen village. Vexoz is in the forest by where W-8 was and Kailyn is asking him questions. Azirak and Drake are with Kailyn (I'm pretty sure at least). Everyone else is separated according to their romances.

Count in le vampire cannibal to Kailyn's posse *no it's not that word that sounds like posse* xD
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Cause a Crusnik of badass proportions needs a best friend of equal badassery

Name: Maximilian Ilyich von Moneybags, Duke of El Dorado, Ensign of Madrid, Lord of Alabaster, Prince of Fantasia, Knight of Alexandria, Consulate of the Queen of Valencia, Philosopher of Athenia, Head of the Whitechapel Parliament, King of the Mediterranean Sea, Vessel of the Eldrich Elder God Cthulhu and Dagon
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Appearance: Maximilian is quite a tall man, being 6'6". He has wild, silky-like white hair that falls to his shoulders. He has ice-blue like eyes that shimmer in the light. He has an brown, broad eyepatch band that covers his left eye. His canines are sharp much like a dog's, evident by a constant alluring grin he has on his face whose alluring appearance is done unconsciously. He doesn't see it as something seductive. His body is light-tanned and lean-built, but his chest and abs are built to visual perfection. On his chest is a black tattoo that shows a squid-like head with ominous circular eyes. Under his eyes are black upside-down triangles. He dons a cream-colored scarf-like cravat around his neck, black cargo pants with black steel boots and grey slick greaves. On his arms are slim-fitting gauntlets and vambraces, both grey in color and easy to remove and attach at will. Under the vambraces are chainmail. He wears no sort of top or coat, leaving his chest and abs on full display. He wields a sword that eats flesh instead of cutting and bleeding.

Skills:

Improved Hand-to-Hand Combat - Maximilian is fairly exceptional in his physical fighting. He does more kicks than punches and can evade normal incoming attacks with relative ease

Cthulhu's Embrace - Maximilian can turn his arms, eyes and legs into that of the legendary sea-squid/dragon god Cthulhu whenever he pleases. On rare occasions he sprouts the wings of Cthulhu. These give him a better grip on swords and crawling on walls and ceilings with relative ease. He can also swim underwater and stay underwater for up to one hour

History: Maximilian is a man of versatile talents and expertise. He can mimick most sounds he hears and can relay information in the same tone and attitude as the original speaker, sing any song he wants in the same likeness of the original singer, skilled in tri-weilding most small-sized bladed weapons and dual-weilding most normal-sized blades. Sometime in his life he met Azrael Bloodwyn, the two becoming friends since
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:22 pm

I kinda wanted to have a protagonist with her own share of difficulties.

Name: Marneila Cumaltim
Race: Naelashi (Humanoid creatures with a unique form. They cannot land without trouble, however they seem to be able to fly indefinitely, and they appear to be kin of both eagles and mermaids and they always have four arms. Despite what their heritage might prove they are permenantly magicless, however this grants them an increased magical resistance. it is unknown to any but them how they are able to reproduce, but it is known they can take any race as a mate.)
Class: Sky Ranger
Appearance: From head to tail she is 6ft long with an 8ft total wingspan. She has slightly dark skin and, for her kind, a curvacious body. The scales on her tail are pigmented to look like a tempestuous storm and her feathers follow suit. Her face is framed by waist-length brunette hair and her eyes are electric blue.

She wears only a simple bust wrap, due to her differing body, and a kind of veiled circlet at her waist, purely for modesty reasons.
Items/Apparel: She carries a specialized greatbow that is designed for her kind. As such she can fire two arrows at once without any loss of accuracy. She has a large quiver at, what would be, her hip contianing enough arrows for a drawn out battle.
Personality: Very reserved and unlikely to even think about talking to someone she doesn't know without reason she is both paranoid and a little spontaneous.She has this habit of putting herself down, but she seems to perk up slightly when lightning is around.
History: This Naelashi hasn't smiled in over 100 years. Due to her differing form her entire nomadic life has been met with naught but people wishing her dead. She doesn't talk about the first 40 years of her life, racial customs require her to keep it a secret.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:50 am

Er, Van, what's this about Chul-squid thing?

Accepted, Mech.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:34 pm

It means he's the host for a god.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Beorious wrote:
It means he's the host for a god.

Doesnt mean I have godly powers. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Um, well since Cth-squid thing is a fictional character that's probably copyrighted, all I ask is that you put a disclaimer up on your bio and in parenthesis whenever you use the Cth-squid powers. Also, transforming your body cannot be more than 30 minutes due to the magic thing... just to keep it from being OP.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:41 am

Posted. I guess with that we begin preparations for the final battle? Don't mind the massive fighting force. I calculated it out and even with the superior numbers, the Chosen's experience should even out the playing field. It merely be something to add a bit of excitement to the mix.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 pm

After what just happened in Falks vs. Tellas, I believe this needs to be quoted from the first page.

Quote :
Rules:
1. Regular forum rules apply. (No godmodding, bunnying, ect.)
2. If you are a mage, please remember that it is not a free pass to play god.

I hope these rules are not broken again. We should all understand what godmodding is.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Alright, so I had an idea.

3 month time skip with people posting in one month intervals. It gives everyone a chance to enhance their characters and prepare for the big battle. I'm doing it because it's really not in Kailyn's nature to attack someone who was almost victimized... its her way of saying sorry.
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:50 pm

I agree with it. Gives time for some people to have their love boom.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Cant have pregnant women fighting…just looks wrong man xD
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:53 pm

I've just got to do one last post with June before the time skip. And I think I have a cool idea for her and Vonton, if Kinz will allow it.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Dethro, can I bunny Vexoz to go with Vera?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Sure. Now I just have to figure out what the heck to do with June.

Kinz is considering killing off Vonton, which kind-of ruins my plans for them develouping a relationship while they spend the 3 months looking for Romanov. And the only other person she knows, Azirak, is kind-of taken at the moment.... Or, being taken... however you say it.

Seems like a waste to send her out alone for 3 months. So... anyone want her?

*puts June in a cardboard box labled "To A Good Home"*
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Step right up, come one come all! There's a poll on the very first page. You can vote even if you're not in TFA! Although I do ask that you have actually read it...
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:27 am

Name: Satchiyu Masuda
Race: Unaging Human
Class: Mage
*Appearance: 5'6", 209 lbs. He has short black hair, light skin, a goatee, and a tattoo of a dragon on his back. His eyes are brown and slanted, similar to a Japanese person. On his palms
*Items/Apparel: White robes with a hood, no weapons.
Skills: One skill that makes him invaluable to the Chosen.
Pocket Dimension: Satchiyu can access a special pocket dimension where he stores items he has collected over the years. He is the only person who can access this dimension, making it the perfect vault for storing items.
Personality: Tends to keep to himself and barely talks unless someone really needs him to.
**History:

Satchiyu was born when six stars aligned. The light of the stars shone so brightly on him and his triplet brothers that they were granted the abilities of a magic called "Vault space". After a millenia of wandering the world, the brothers seperated. The first brother, Suliyichu, settled down in a large city and took a job in a market trading items where he still works to this day. The second brother, Sarchiyon, is a scientist who studies human behavior, particularly in women. Satchiyu, the last brother, works for the Chosen as a sort of lost and found and item storage mage.

Last edited by Fate on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:56 am

Hey Jax... is that supposed to be your Chosen Bio? Original Chosen members are just normal people >.>
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:05 pm

It is.... he was a special member who was introduced from outside of the group.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Oh okay... well be good then OK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next