The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Legacy of Conquest

Go down 
+11
Hydrattler
ReiXAsuka
Umbra
Aroro
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Lord Coake
CoolMusette
brennie42
Einselar
Drummy
Mist
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aroro

Aroro

A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:54 am

I'm pretty sure they can. Hold on this will be a test.

EDIT: Yea, all you have to do is hit "Reply" and then underneath the Preview/Send buttons there's "Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)" Just unclick it.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:02 am

wait do we all need to disable them? or just the big ones?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:06 am

The big ones are what makes my eyes bug out. It's just a personal request but it would help make the IC look less cluttered if there weren't big signatures everywhere haha.

Yours is okay Evee.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:09 am

Maybe it doesn't show up for me since I don't actually have a sig.

Anyway, is Legion incorpreal or not? He has touched and been touched frequently. Niether of which should be possible.
Back to top Go down
CoolMusette

CoolMusette

Location : On fire. Ninjas can't catch you when you're on fire...

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:24 am

Only I can touch him because we are a part of each other. He lives in my brain, so therefore, the though of my will could, if Legion allows it, move him.
Back to top Go down
Einselar

Einselar

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:24 pm

It is a symbiotic relationship. Each can interact with the other on the physical plane. However, his threat to lock legion in the back of his mind is not a real one because Legion has not given permission for him to do that. Each can only interact with the other as much as the other has given permission. In fact, Tommy could kick Legion out of his head at any time by denying him permission to reside there.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:13 pm

but you poked us earlier.
Back to top Go down
Hydrattler

Hydrattler

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:33 am

Darkspear, who is this 2 headed person you mentioned in your post?
Back to top Go down
DinteDarkspear

DinteDarkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:31 am

No idea i thought tala since she said other head and i have no idea what you are since you both shape shift and are together no idea and i think tala has multiple voices in her head got lost
Back to top Go down
Einselar

Einselar

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:56 am

I don't think I did? I made faces and pointed, not poked. If he poked it wasn't felt, because incorporeal.
Back to top Go down
Hydrattler

Hydrattler

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:13 am

DinteDarkspear wrote:
No idea i thought tala since she said other head and i have no idea what you are since you both shape shift and are together no idea and i think tala has multiple voices in her head got lost

Currently Tala is in her normal form, which is basically human, and the other voice was just in her head, so IC no one knows about it, so yeah. but no worries mistakes happen, thats one of the reasons OOC's exist.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Does Vicky really seem arrogant? o.o
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Brennie is the last one who needs to introduce himself. I'm waiting until he has posted to continue, I'm not sure if Mist will.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:20 pm

I'm waiting as well. Once he posts, Myr will give a short introduction, ask if anyone has any pressing questions before the main meeting then dismiss everyone till the official meeting. Letting everyone know ahead of time so they can prepare some of their post.
Back to top Go down
DinteDarkspear

DinteDarkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:43 pm

Chronos wrote:

The way someone like that would hold them self and her vocabulary, can't tell from voice inflection though so hard to put it but it is a guess and its just how i see the character. Its all opinion.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 6:33 pm

I think it is obvious enough that asking makes you look silly. My character comes across as more so, but in my case its mostly bravado.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Mist, please let me post before you do. It will be a short one and I promise to do it before I go to bed tonight (10 hours from time of post maxish). Irile is going to have an outburst.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:58 pm

DinteDarkspear wrote:
Chronos wrote:

The way someone like that would hold them self and her vocabulary, can't tell from voice inflection though so hard to put it but it is a guess and its just how i see the character. Its all opinion.

I mean, she wouldn't doubt her own abilities. She's confident in what she can do; better than making herself more stronger and experienced than she really is o.o

But like you said, it's all opinion~
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Ok Drumms. Once both Brennie and you post. I'll have Myr reply.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:20 am

No questions on my end. I won't post again until you pull me aside or another character adresses me, so don't bother waiting.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:57 pm

Short post is short
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:37 pm

Question so I don't have to edit my post:

Is it common knowledge that squads are split into teams or not?
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:08 am

It isn't official but it is often done for various reasons.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:33 am

Would you like for me to edit my post? I can take the team part out.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:01 pm

not really. It would not be unreasonable for Rathion to assume that the team would be split to maximize effectiveness or whatever else.

Sorry that I am taking so long to post, I've just got a bad headache and a design that I need done for Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Legacy of Conquest
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next