The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Legacy of Conquest

Go down 
+11
Hydrattler
ReiXAsuka
Umbra
Aroro
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Lord Coake
CoolMusette
brennie42
Einselar
Drummy
Mist
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:06 pm

Turns out I'll be doing the first IC post.
Back to top Go down
Hydrattler

Hydrattler

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Mist, i made the edits. Also, are cigarettes a thing in this world?
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:16 pm

Yes there are ciggarretes, though they can have a much milder effect on your health or be pretty much a definite death sentence depending on what they are made from. tobbaco would be exactly the same as ours though. Any made with herbal alchemist blood would likely not be as addictive or as damaging.

Ok accepted Hyd, just know that hippocampi here would look more similar to those is God of War than Percy Jackson. I will giv you a better description or try a drawing if you need one.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:55 am

Van I didn't notice this before. You can't keep your magic hidden in the OOC.
Back to top Go down
Hydrattler

Hydrattler

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:46 am

it isnt hidden persay, he has it in spoilers due to the amount of space it takes up.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:51 am

No, a big part of his bio is straight up missing, even if you open the spoiler tag.
Back to top Go down
Hydrattler

Hydrattler

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:53 am

.-. i thought that was all the magic he had
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:54 am

Nope, he is definitely a top tier character with his full magic abilities. Good thing we have Aroro to keep him in check.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:14 am

I'm assuming we are all at that ceremony thing and we all are going to the same unit?
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:21 am

yes we will be in the same unit
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:39 am

Gahh I want to make a bio for this but can't squeeze my brain for anything. You're still taking, right?
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Yep. If you take so long that we have already left campus you can just wait a bit until we have a reason to call in for reinforcements. You should still have atleat a few days until then though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:23 pm

Name: Scale
Age/Grade: 23/Junior
Race: Hydra/Human
Country of origin: Hyrania
Appearance: Scale is a hulking monster comprised of muscles, armored scales, and claws, which compliment his incredible power and ferocity very well.  He stands at six feet and eleven Inches tall and weighs three hundred and seventy five pounds total.  His scales cover the entirety of his body, and form into the shape of an armor of sorts.  These scales lock and intertwine, leaving him safe from most forms of attacks.  They shine a light blue color, and a pulsating white light can be seen through the cracks of his scales.  These scales are incredibly hard, but also flexible, allowing him to move freely without restriction, letting him be agile, despite his huge stature.  His eyes are a matching white color, and his face is covered in scales that form a sort of helmet.  When he smiles, you can tell how sharp his teeth are just by looking.  If you look him in the eyes, you will see that the years fused to the hydra has driven him completely insane, and there is little humanity left in his soul.
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/c125413ad515074bd153a2a44cb5ba0a/https://2img.net/h/i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt96/Naruto596/DragonKnight.jpg
equipment:  A standard Uniform
skills:
-Because of the fusion with the hydra, he has been granted super strength and agility
magical abilities:
-He is able to inject a person with his Venom, which can kill in minutes, and only has one cure.  The victim experiences excruciating pain after being bitten.
-Is able to grow the scales along his arms into blades that he uses as swords.
-The fusion with the hydra has granted him a longer than usual lifespan, though it is unknown how much longer it will be.
Weaknesses: His personality will often lead him into trouble, and biting off more than he can handle.  His scales can be pierced by certain objects, but are almost invulnerable to slashes.  While in battle, his instincts will take over, and he rarely ever follows a plan, and will rush head first carelessly into a battle.
History: (optional)

Last edited by Tributer on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CoolMusette

CoolMusette

Location : On fire. Ninjas can't catch you when you're on fire...

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:57 pm

What are the school rules for weapons and fighting in hallways and on campus?
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:01 am

Fighting gets you suspeneded.

Tribby's bio is good on my end.
Back to top Go down
Einselar

Einselar

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:48 am

I still don't have a host. I need an infection Victim Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:48 am

Wrait volunteered forever and a half ago.
Back to top Go down
Einselar

Einselar

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:49 am

Derp derp. I'm tired. forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:04 am

Since this seems unclear to some people.
Mist wrote:

4) PC's must be enrolled in the Academy as a student. You can play a senior but only GMs can play unit leaders (senior honors students).

Drummy wrote:
There were over ten thousand sheets spread across the area. One for each senior in the twentieth percentile and the unit they would be leading on this year's invasion.

If you were both a senior and a top student you would have your own team to lead. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.
Back to top Go down
Einselar

Einselar

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:09 am

So I started playing Legion and fell into character.... Dear God.
Back to top Go down
Einselar

Einselar

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:10 am

Also, that post is entirely open to someone's character having Legion stick its tongue out at them.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Hawk

Warrior Hawk

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:47 am

Name: Tala Kyya (Kee-ya)
Age/Grade:17/Senior
Race: Yenadellooshi (“He Who Walks on Four Legs”)
Country of Origin: South Leivelrieth
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Equipment: 
Spoiler:

Skills: Tala is able to cook pretty well and she can skin animals which is essential for her race. The girl is very agile and nimble. Her brother may be dexterous, but she is better even though she is more fragile physically.

Magical Abilities:
Spoiler:

Weaknesses: 
Spoiler:

History: 
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:45 am

OK Tribby's first. Hyrania is a continent btw, not a country. Anyway in terms of lore he seem more like a cursed hydra or a bizzare mutation. But that is actually an interesting idea and would like to see what comes off from playing that. You will be Hyranian so expect t be somewhat of an outcast ad the group to be suspicious f you as you are not originally from the empire but migrated into it for whatever reason. At any rate, playing him as is would likely hep with sympathizers.

Actually I a missing something now. He is related to hydras but has no regenerative abilities. Just make a mention of that and it should be fine as without it he is more akin to dragons of which hydras are a small sub-division.

Hawks is good on my end.no notes or whatever to add.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:48 am

Axel, the one Rathion said excuse me to was your character, just to clarify.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:48 pm

I know, throwing up a post

Hope Victoria's all what you wanted Sarai A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 4189947718
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Legacy of Conquest
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next