The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Our New Head of Design

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

Welcome Our New Head of Design Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Our New Head of Design   Welcome Our New Head of Design EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:48 am

It is my honor to announce our new Head of Design SoulHunter. If anyone deserved a promotion around here it was her. So congrats. Make sure to make her feel welcome, and if you have any ideas about how to improve the forum.....keep your mouth shut unless she asks for them. Kidding (kind of), I'm sure she'll be open to hear ideas from everyone. Not sure if she'll want them by PM or set up a thread though.

Um so let's hear it for Soulio. Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

Welcome Our New Head of Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Our New Head of Design   Welcome Our New Head of Design EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:05 am

Thanks for the Welcome Drummy :)

And thanks to all the others for backing me and offering em this promotion I promise I'll do the best I can and hopefully give this site a new lok although the original format is very good and flexible there are soem things I'll keep and others i will change hopefully all will like it.

Also for the record do not panic if the forum suddenly goes a weird colour it's most likely me figuring out which bit of code is for what
Back to top Go down

Welcome Our New Head of Design
Page 1 of 1