The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SoulHunter's Design Desk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

SoulHunter's Design Desk Empty
PostSubject: SoulHunter's Design Desk   SoulHunter's Design Desk EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:49 am

Ok then, well a forum design rehaul is over due.

This is the area where you can leave me some notes while the design is in progress including bugs and also where I'll keep you all up to date as to what is happening so no one freaks out ok?

Colours and stuff are still being decided but don't be afraid to leave suggestions here ok and no arguing.

The general format will be kept but banner, icons and colours will be changed although I feel like keeping the grey and black since it's a very neutral colour and will keep within the whole forbidden theme so then my little Arty Owls tell me your suggestions and I'll listen but also stay alert for updates to reduce freaking out and thinking the site has gone nuts.

Back to top Go down
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

PostSubject: Re: SoulHunter's Design Desk   SoulHunter's Design Desk EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:39 pm

20/07/2015

Colour Choices
Colours that are to be put to the other members of the forum are in discussion. Poll should be up in a few days so be prepared!!!
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: SoulHunter's Design Desk   SoulHunter's Design Desk EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:27 am

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

PostSubject: Re: SoulHunter's Design Desk   SoulHunter's Design Desk EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:16 pm

22/07/2015

Previews are up

Colour choices are up so vote for your top three and have a look and what the future logo will look like. I'm keeping the original design since I'm attatched to it as a very old member of this forum but the colour changes do look stunning.
Back to top Go down
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

PostSubject: Re: SoulHunter's Design Desk   SoulHunter's Design Desk EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:55 am

3/08/2015

Put up a second poll after many people seem unsure on the new colour. Still working on finding a good colour for text of the forum.

I do get the impression this colour isn't going down so well so thinking of changing it to orange with Drummy's Permission and see if members prefere it
Back to top Go down
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

PostSubject: Re: SoulHunter's Design Desk   SoulHunter's Design Desk EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 am

Important Update:

Ok No idea what's going on but something has happened where even I manually change the background image it does not let me change it, I am in the process of figuring out how to solve this so bear with me
Back to top Go down
SoulHunter
The Artsy Computer Geek
The Artsy Computer Geek
SoulHunter

PostSubject: Re: SoulHunter's Design Desk   SoulHunter's Design Desk EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 5:12 am

04/08/2015

Transfer is complete, most of the forums has been change to orange, the toolbar at the top might stay dark blue sine it look horrible orange (I have tried), Also I hope that you like the new colour scheme and if there are any errors please let me know over PM.

I did test out everything but never know might be something I missed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulHunter's Design Desk   SoulHunter's Design Desk Empty

Back to top Go down

SoulHunter's Design Desk
Page 1 of 1