The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chosen OOC

Go down 
+7
Green-Eyed Demon
Broske
Jexorin Rast
Vulkan
Dethhollow
Selieno
KeyOfDestiny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:21 pm

So then, who's turn is it to post here? >.>
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

Location : That weird place in life where you want to die, but can't.

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm working on my post but I have to wait for Rast to edit/delete his before putting it up. Already PMed him about it, though, so it shouldn't take too long.
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Post deleted, I'll have a different one up later.
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:35 pm

The place our characters were from originally is called Valentia. Previously, it was a monarchy; ruled by a generous king with a responsible court.

But who’s ever content with that, right?

Not good old Alex. He, wanting the power and kingdom for himself, slaughtered the king and his court. Of course, doing this alone would be impossible. He gathered a small group of others who held the same views as he held to help.
Some of the royal guards manage to send several of some the child away, each considered special in tune to their powers, which seem more powerful than usual. The markings on each tell what part they played in the court as well. And for their power, Alex seeks them.

Soon after he took over, killing the ruler, the world began to die. The energy source keeping the world alive; a large, magma-like stone set in the basement of the palace they now use as a base, served as the life source. But it’s beginning to fade. If Alex extracts the powers from each ‘chosen’ child and combines them, it will create a solvent(probably got that wrong; I’m not science gal) strong enough to revive the core; possibly make it able to never decay.

Some of the royal guards also managed to escape(hence my small group fighting for Alexander’s downfall), and though they were the ones to send the children to Earth, they too stayed. So whether it be that out of place uncle, or grandparent—that was one of the guards in disguise, watching over the child.

NOTE:

Sel suggested V be of royal line from the court, but before I agree to that, would that seem to ‘perfect’ to any of you guys? I don’t wanna be an attention hog, XD

Added a few stuff there.

MARKINGS: This was Sel’s idea, :3 But basically their mark shows their part in the court. So far he suggested:

Vivien(raven feather)= Of royal line

Savir(blade and chains)= Royal Guard

And so on. If this is acceptable, we can work out everyone’s makrs. But I want to make sure this sounds fair/legit with everyone. If not, tell me and Sel what isn’t working and we’ll see if we can work around it.

Sound somewhat better?
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:56 pm

I call dibs on Link being a King's ranger. It makes sense.

His marks represent the aspects of a ranger I've come up with for a novel I wrote but will never send in because I hate/love it.

The Tiger represents Strength and Nobility, the Fox represents Agility and Cunning, and the Jackrabbit represents Speed and Versatility.

Yay Link. :3
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:02 pm

So was all that ok with you, Rip?
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Yesh, sounds interesting and the kind of thing that actually makes sense in this sort of RP. XD
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Thank god. xD

Sel, you're awesome for that first suggestion. I feel a lot better about this now.
<3
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:10 pm

Happy to help, madame :3
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:11 pm

D'awwwwwwwww, new kid veteran bonding, so cute.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:13 pm

XDDD I'll take new kid over newbi any day my friend.

Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Can I make a quick suggestion?

I had the idea that our teens could be the reincarnations of some of the old court figures, depending on what their marks are. It's just a random idea, but whatever. >.> I thought it was good, so.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Some can be, I think that'd be fine. But I like the 'sent away to save them' thing as well, so let's keep it mixed, :3

They could have flashbacks of their previous life and stuff. Give them good reason to hate Alexander too. By the way, if I accidently call Alexander "Ravin", it's by mistake. Just so you guys know, XDD

The villain in my novel is named Ravin, and when I type sometimes different things come out.
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:23 pm

I had an idea regarding Savir, actually; could he perhaps have some inherent memories of Royal Guard training because of his sync with the mark? Would explain how he goes toe-to-toe with Miles and doesn't get roflstomped.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:24 pm

I'm doing the reincarnation thing for Link, just for kicks and giggles. >.>
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Good with me, :) It might be a good thing for Cyrus to be a part of too, since Hannibal hates him so much and what not.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:31 pm

So.......who's turn to post was it? >.>
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Sel's gonna post soon, then I was gonna have my two V and Miles duke it out. But if you're doing a separate fight with someone else, go ahead and post, since it doesn't retain to anyone other than the one you're fighting. It's still obviously important to read, but you know what I mean--it isn't affecting anyone else's reply.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:36 pm

I really have no idea what to do, so I'm just going to wait and play things out. >.>
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Yay for referencing my book while thinking up Royal Guard battlecries and stuff.

In other news, going to poof for about an hour and a half, maybe two. Don't expect me to come back before morning. >.>
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 pm

I'm debating just having Link curl up and watch, since I have really no idea what to do. ._.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:46 pm

I really need to work on my novel as well...0.o Urgh, I've had writer's block for a while...

And yeah, I want to make sure the others like the plot thingie as well before we get too much farther and stuff. Just so I know.

And aren't Link and Deron fighting?
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Deron is desperately confused as to where Link is, so if you call that fighting, then yes, they're fighting.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:54 pm

XDD Oh, right! Hm...You could make him have a total ninja moment and jump on Deron's back from a tree. For a surprise attack thing. CX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chosen OOC
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next