The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chosen OOC

Go down 
+7
Green-Eyed Demon
Broske
Jexorin Rast
Vulkan
Dethhollow
Selieno
KeyOfDestiny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:23 pm

It's fine, :3
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Posted x3
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Posted.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 pm

XDDD Mine took forever, sorry! It'd always say someone else posted right as I was about to post mine, CX Turned out pretty long, too.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:05 pm

KeyOfDestiny wrote:
XDDD Mine took forever, sorry! It'd always say someone else posted right as I was about to post mine, CX Turned out pretty long, too.

Heh, it happens to us all.

EDIT: got the post in
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Key, would it be okay if Hannibal took Cyrus back, saying that he was able to capture him? Or would that be bad?
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Hmm....I think it would actually help Hannibal convince the other's that he really wasn't on the teen's side. It'd make it more believable, so I think it would work in their favor, actually. That way he'd also be able to keep an eye of them. Maybe Cyrus and Vivien would even be able to explore and whatnot to provide the layout of the place so Hannibal could eventually relay it back to the other teens. Gotta remember it's been years since Raize and Skyla have been there, so their memories might not be an accurate.
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Awesome, that's what I was thinking, cool.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Yep!

Oh, and Kaoru, I'll have to give you a recap of the plot tomorrow, or someone can do it tonight if they're feeling tonight (for now I'm kinda tired and don't wanna leave out details, XD), but it'll help you know why all of this is happening. Unless you just wanna look back to pages either 7 and 8 or 8 and 9. XD
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:43 am

The basic plot so far... and please, forgive me if I leave out a detail or two.

In the other world, they're capable of highly advanced technology and using crystals to form things. For reasons currently unknown, thier planet started dying so the king of the other world used his abilities in crystal forming to create a "Core" that would keep thier world alive. Afterwords, Max gathered a group of followers and, out of nowhere, burst into the castle and slaughtered the royal court! Max declares himself king and takes control of the other world while the sons and daughters of the royal court were sent away to Earth, where they would hopefully be safe. In the coming years, the core stopped working without the king's powers to keep it active. Max sends out different people to capture anyone who was born with special powers, a sign that they were born in the otherworld, so that he can sacrifice the ones of royal blood to the core to keep it active. However, he can't tell where they are until thier power activates around the age of 17.

That's when the RP starts! The main group is a bunch of teenagers that suddenly discover they have special abilities. Then, Max's men immediately begain hunting them down. Deron is off trying to hunt down a tiger shapeshifter and a person with the ability to not be noticed while the others are off fighting Miles, Hannibal, and the ironman-like Janko. That's when Raize and Skyla showed up (sorry if I got the names wrong) and forced them back into thier original world. However, Deron and Janko stayed behind.... The teens thought they were safe while Deron tracked them. In the ensuing battle, Janko managed to kidnap Vivian and then you saw what happened after that....

So I think that should get everything up to speed. Oh, and Vera thought Miles had manhood issues and now she's sharing a room with Vivian. And it hasn't quite been officially revealed in the actual RP yet, but it's heavilly implied that Vivian's the daughter of the king and queen. Which would make her, that's right! A queen!
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:58 pm

Thanks Deth.

So why do a lot of guys like Vivien?
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Quote :
When Vivien walked into Vera's bedroom, there was a cute little jingle playing, the theme song to a TV show of one man's struggles to get out of the lower class, enjoy life, and maybe, one day, get his driver's license.

"Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!" Sang the TV show.

Vera shouted back, "Spongebob Squa--AAAH!"

...i think i have just found the TFF "post of the year"
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:10 pm

@Kaoru: XD I actually don't know. You'd have to ask the others.

@Vulk: That post made me laugh so hard, and I agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:16 pm

KeyOfDestiny wrote:
@Kaoru: XD I actually don't know. You'd have to ask the others.

@Vulk: That post made me laugh so hard, and I agree with that.

Lol. I can see Vivien meeting Alzack and be like "For once, a guy isn't crazy about me!" X3
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Lol, it'd probably make her feel more at ease. But at least none of the teens are like, the overly preppy people and whatnot that like her/ any of the other characters.

And a note to all of you guys, I may or may not be on that much tonight. Gotta work on my story so I have something to go over with meh teacher Thursday. CX
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:53 pm

KeyOfDestiny wrote:
Lol, it'd probably make her feel more at ease. But at least none of the teens are like, the overly preppy people and whatnot that like her/ any of the other characters.

And a note to all of you guys, I may or may not be on that much tonight. Gotta work on my story so I have something to go over with meh teacher Thursday. CX

Lol life happens Key. It's fine.

Well, Alzacks going to restore lost life force by taking a sun bath (lying in the sun)
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:57 pm

We know what a sun bath is. You don't have to tell us. It's when you fly through space to the sun and you start bathing in it. It's a little hot but you'll get used to it... mooloo
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Jexorin Rast wrote:
We know what a sun bath is. You don't have to tell us. It's when you fly through space to the sun and you start bathing in it. It's a little hot but you'll get used to it... mooloo

XD This made my night
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:07 pm

I'l post for Raize once Rip has Emily ask her question, xD
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Just had Emily ask her, well, multiple questions. I love her so much, she's so adorable.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Peeps not trusting Alzack XD

He voluntarily gives his own life force to heal you at all times. Harsh lol
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:25 am

Heya! So I'm going to be gone this weekend so... I won't be able to post. Bunny permission goes to Key
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Wonder what Key writing for Vera would be like?
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:39 pm

XD Well, can't say I didn't try. Posted!

Sorry it took so long guys!
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chosen OOC
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next