The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chosen OOC

Go down 
+7
Green-Eyed Demon
Broske
Jexorin Rast
Vulkan
Dethhollow
Selieno
KeyOfDestiny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronos

Chronos

The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:55 pm

Postification Emancipation!

EDIT: What's Skyla up to now?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:24 am

Um... did I miss a lot?

And Key, not bad. The only problem I saw was that Vera is usually cheerfully and ddysfunctionaly honest... she would've been like, "Oh we're going to sacrifice you to the Core to keep ourselves alive. Next hand, please."
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:49 am

XD Figured I'd mess up on that. And you missed nothing on our end, XD With Raize Cel discovered her power and he was freaking out because Link wanted to shoot the bubbles to make them explode.
Back to top Go down
Broske

Broske

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Name: Ashton Williams (Ash for short)

Looks: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/answers/3080000/3080015_1353470764071.43res_500_437.jpg

Personality: He's a HUGE playboy (Or would you rather say an attractive flirt?) But not for everyone. He's a BIG douche to the male gender. And the ladies do find him attractive. Because it wouldn't work any other way. He does have a hidden soft spot, it's only shown around a select few. And he loves cat, like he has a fetish. So plus one for him.

Power: Isolation, He can Isolate something/someone from the world it can even be a group of people a whole town etc. Where no one can see it even though it's actually there, they practically disappear off the face of the planet. (If you leave whatever he's isolating in the isolation too long it will run out of oxygen.) But that depends on the object.

Marking(if teen with power)/ Object(if villain): He is a villain who has a scythe and two guns (Like in the picture.) And his marking is nothing because it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:49 pm

XD Approved. But you already knew that.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Erm, Jex, me thinks you posted OOC stuff in the IC. >.>
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:10 pm

I have an idea for after this RP. Even though it's probably far from being over, I just couldn't wait to tell about this. I have an idea for a sequel to this RP. After this fight with these bad guys. This RP sequel is set twenty or so years after all of this. The teens have grown into their respective places in Valentia. But, there's new threat arising. An evil being threatens the lives of Valentia and seeks to totally annihilate Valentia. Anyway, to protect Valentia, the queen calls upon strong heroes to fight this foe. Even characters from this RP can appear as older versions of themselves.

So that's all I'm going to tell for now. If you think it's a good idea and you want more details on it, I will tell. I have a lot more details for the story plot.

HAHAHA!!! I accidentally put this in the IC. HAHAHA!!! How derpy. I deleted it and moved it here.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:17 pm

LOL Jex.! I like it, but...I think we need to sort out who's living and who dies in this one. XDD I don't entirely wanna take out our cute wittle teens/adults, either! Will we still be allowed to incoperate them?

I like the idea though, :3 Once I'm finshished with all the crap I've been working to get done today and whatnot, either post it on here or pm me. Whichever you want. Guess you could just ppost it on here so the others can see it.
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Yeah. I haven't really gotten too much into the characters of it yet. You know, cuz people might die in this current one.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Jexorin Rast wrote:
I have an idea for after this RP. Even though it's probably far from being over, I just couldn't wait to tell about this. I have an idea for a sequel to this RP. After this fight with these bad guys. This RP sequel is set twenty or so years after all of this. The teens have grown into their respective places in Valentia. But, there's new threat arising. An evil being threatens the lives of Valentia and seeks to totally annihilate Valentia. Anyway, to protect Valentia, the queen calls upon strong heroes to fight this foe. Even characters from this RP can appear as older versions of themselves.

So that's all I'm going to tell for now. If you think it's a good idea and you want more details on it, I will tell. I have a lot more details for the story plot.

HAHAHA!!! I accidentally put this in the IC. HAHAHA!!! How derpy. I deleted it and moved it here.

Grown up Alzack c:

THE ULTIMATE FOREST RANGER!
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Unless he dies in this one... BUT I'M NOT HOPING FOR THAT... Suspect Or am I? Shocked *GASP!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Jexorin Rast wrote:
Unless he dies in this one... BUT I'M NOT HOPING FOR THAT... Suspect Or am I? Shocked *GASP!!!!*

:c

TREEZ 4 LIFE
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:41 pm

XD GOTTA PROTECT DEM FORESTS.

SKYLA DOESN'T WANT HIM TO DIE.
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Okay, I'm about to get all magical up in here.

Okay, so, this evil being is a necromancer lich that seeks to raise from the dead a dragon that was killed years ago by the Royal Guards of the Valentia. It's the greatest historical event in Valentia, or second greatest (what happens in this RP is the first greatest (not really)). Anyway, the lich seeks to raise it from the dead to lay waste to valentia. But to do that , he needs the souls of Valentians. To get these souls, he acquires the help of some Valentians (the bad guys) to help him kill for the souls need to raise the dragon into a dracolich, an undead dragon.

With the help of some of the current characters, a new group of heroes will face the bad guys and then the lich. And to make this exciting, the dacolich will be risen and the last soul acquired by the lich to do this will be
Spoiler:
soul. People will get upset after mourning the death of this beloved character and they will go super kickass on the dracolich. But the fight will of course not be easy.

What I plan, is the lich and dracolich will totally decimate Valentia, mostly. So the heroes must escape to Earth and plan things out. Then they will go back and defeat the lich and dracolich and rebuild Valentia from the bottom (or at least halfway) up.

That's all I got for now. Of course, there will be advanced technology available. But, tell me what you think so far.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:03 pm

They can't really destroy it unless the Core is---you mean buildings, don't you.

AND NOOOOOOOOOOO. DO YOU KNOW HOW UPSET---*shuts up* X'''DDDD Fine. You make me cry with that post, I'll guilt trip you. Because I cry easily if I get attached to charatcers. "She" would kick the guy's ass, or at least get extremely, EMTREMEMLY upset, too. CX She would try and stop it from happening, too.

And what would Vivien and the rest of the court do? I mean...they wouldn't sit there without doing something, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Yeah, just buildings, maybe the palace, but miraculously the Core will remain intact.

Like I said before, the past characters will help out the new heroes.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you the title.

Legends of Valentia
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:16 pm

XDDDD *does a little rip off tune from a certain game*

I guess V would have to be the reason the Core remained ok, considering she'd need to guard it or something.

And ok. XD That's what I thought you meant.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Quote :
Original Kaoru Shiratori:

Grown up Alzack c:

THE ULTIMATE FOREST RANGER!

Link could steal some picanick baskets! YES!

Anyway, I like the idea. :3
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:20 am

umm so Vivien hasn't returned to the room, right? just double checking before I make a post..
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Yeah, Vivien hasn't returned.
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Posted. Cyrus is feeling kinda gay right now.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Key did you see Skyla throwing Alzack like 50 feet? XD
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:17 pm

I did. XD I can picture he doing it all the time to people, too. XD
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 am

um so... I'm not sure what we as bad guys should be doing xD
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:04 pm

*glances around* did I miss too much?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chosen OOC
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next