The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Art

Go down 
+7
Chronos
Dark Knight Darvello
Green-Eyed Demon
Devil Hunter Silver
Vulkan
Dethhollow
Aroro
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

The Forbidden Art - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:34 pm

"Alright then. Ill be nice. Tell me everything you know about the chosen, and i will leave you alone. This is your fourth chance. Dont fuck it up.... Where are they based?"

Vexoz starred in astonishment. Fourth chance?! We were going to tell him anyways! A groan escaped him, "a better way to put that is it's your fourth chance." This man seemed rash, stobborn, and ready to fight by any excuse he could... but didn't seem like he knew anything about the Chosen. Which probably ment he wasn't part of the anti-Chosen or whatever.

"If you must know, the Chosen village is invisable. It's protected by a light barrier somewhere in the world. Knowing where it is wouldn't help you anyways. Only the Chosen can get through the barrier." At least he was listining to reason now. The thought slipped into his mind that this man might not be the most peacefull preson. He already tried to kill them.

"Why do you want to find the Chosen, anyways?"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

June tried to figure out what was going on. She wished she could talk to him, but there were so many people there! She couldn't trust all of them to keep the fact that The Red Spirit was a woman secret. But this wasn't quite Vladimir, something was wrong. She hated not being able to do anything but stand around when she was so close to getting some kind of answear.

The Red Spirit reached onto her back and picked up the large mirror she always carried around. Leaning forward, she tried to whisper "follow me," as quietly as she could into Vladimir's ear, or at least the man who seemed to be Vladimir. She jammed the mirror into the ground so it could stand up by itself. If June couldn't talk to him here, she'd try and take him somewhere they could talk. Her own private area, the space between mirrors. After looking at the others for a moment, The Red Spirit went halfway into the mirror and motioned for Vladimir to enter.

Between mirrors was a void area where the area seemed to change based on the time of day. After Vladimir had entered, The Red Spirit finally took off her mask and wig. June gave a gentile smile at him, knowing how odd it must look for her head to be on the bulky costume. "I never thought I'd find you... and now...." As her tone shifted into an angered one, her expression soon followed.

"What the heck is going on! What- who are you! What have you done with him!"

June wanted to slap whoever had taken over Vladimir's body, but stopped herself since she didn't understand if he was still... around or not....

"Will he ever... you know... come back?"
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Vladimir sighed and looked dead into the woman's eye.

"You see, the story is this: Several thousand years ago there was a monk who worshipped the Elemental Avatars and Lords. On his deathbed he wished for his body to become the vessel for eight elemental beings. These beings weren't as strong as the Avatars and weak compared to the Lords, but they were exceptionally strong. I myself, am the "9th Elemental Being". Vladimir Baku was the Elemental Being of Fire. I come out whenever he goes under extreme emotional distress. Being complete raw Doom mana given a corporal form I serve as his 'Dark Side'. When he gets himself together he will return."

Vladimir walked up to the woman and whispered in her ears:

"Whatever emotions you have for Baku, be careful. If you break his heart you'll be seeing me again." At that moment the man turned to dust. The same dust turned into Vladimir Baku, in all his glory.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:56 pm

"I come out whenever he goes under extreme emotional distress. Being complete raw Doom mana given a corporal form I serve as his 'Dark Side'. When he gets himself together he will return."

June finally calmed down. Thank goodness.

Vladimir walked up to the woman and whispered in her ears:

"Whatever emotions you have for Baku, be careful. If you break his heart you'll be seeing me again."

What could have possibly been so horrible it sent him into this state to begain with? Her yellow eyes watched in shock as he seemed to turn into a pile of ash before turning back into his old self. Would he remember any of this? June felt like he deserved some kind of explemation. It would be the first time they spoke to each other....

"Umm.... Hi!" She blushed uncontrollably. "Well, this is the space between mirrors. I can move between them.... You know, magic...." The red in her face brought out a little bit of shine in her yellow eyes before she looked away into the vast distance, "it's where I can travel between reflective objects.... So... we're completely alone right now."

Why would you say that! Now if he doesn't remember, you look like you've kidnapped him or something! Before she could think, she opened the portal back through the mirror she set up. Through it everyone that had gathered around Vladimir was in plain sight. What now? Just let him leave without saying a word? Her mouth was moving before she could think to say anything.

"They can't see us, you know. We can go anyone we want-" Why did she say that! "I mean, we can go anywhere!" Why was it so hard to talk to him? She looked down and realized she was still wearing The Red Spirit outfit. This must seem really odd for him if he didn't remember anything. Trying to ease the awkwardness a little bit, June started to take the top of the outfit off and change into some normal clothes before stopping right as it became obvious.

Why didn't she wear the bra! A wierd sound escaped her as she quickly pulled the shirt back down before she thought he could see anything! How could you forget that! Next thing she knew, June was covering her own face up in embarrasment.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Vladimir Baku held a hand to his eyes to avert watching the woman's breasts. As he looked the other way he got to his feet and removed his eyes when she covered herself.

"Ahh, no need to cover up. Not like indecency exists in this day and age." He looked down to his bare torso and sighed. "That was my favorite shirt. Damn you Romanov." The woman closed the portal and paid full attention to the man before her. He walked up to her and bowed. Her face turned bright red at his modesty.

"What are you doing," she asked hesitantly, stepping a bit closer. He rose up and smiled, revealing his pearly white teeth and sharp canine teeth.

"It's a sign of gratitude from where I'm from." He shook her hand. "I'm Vladimir Baku." The woman smiled sheepishly.

"June. June Maywell."

"June....Maywell. I like that name." June grinned a bit, then stopped. Vladimir grabbed his katanas and tied them to his waist, looking around. "Sorry about what happened before with Romanov. He's like a protective brother, despite our loose blood relation. You see, there's this woman I love...but I feel like I got in the way of a dear friend's chances with her. Besides, she probably doesn't love me...for who I am, that is." He looked to the floor, hair covering his eyes from view. June involuntarily reached over and gave him a hug.

"Someone loves you for who you are. Trust me." Vladimir chuckled, returning the friendly hug.

"You have a sense of humor June. Anyways, we should probably get-" He was cut off as June slightly grabbed his arms and leaned in, gently pressing her lips to his. For every second that passed her face turned redder, her grip getting stronger.

Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Vera squeaked when Vexoz started spilling everything about their secret hideout. She ran over to him and clamped her hand over his mouth. More likely than not, this energy man would not be pleased by not being able to find it.

"It's connected to a mountain range," Vera offered, "But it looks and feels like a mountain. Like Vee-Vee said, it's impossible to find unless one of us are with you," Vera didn't notice the slip up she just had. Vera removed her hands from Vexoz's mouth and then started to wring out her clothes, revealing her taut stomach. Modesty was not something Vera concerned herself with. She wrung out her hair as well and flipped it over her shoulder, combing through it with her fingers.

"You owe me a hair, by the way," Vera said, pouting, "You gave me a split end." She then went on to grumble about how her hair was going to frizz and be untameable soon. She turned her back on the men and started walking.

"You stupid Asshole!" Vera half shouted, "You washed away the tracks!" She stomped her foot, "Now I gotta do this the hard way..."

Vera closed her eyes and focused. She could faintly feel the pull in a direction and she faced that way. In her mind, she could see the ghost-like energy trail that a mage left behind. She used her wind magic to lift up several rocks and stones so that they were floating in the air, creating a visible line for them to follow.

"I'm about 64 percent sure they went this way!" Vera said, pointing towards her trail.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Devil Hunter Silver

Devil Hunter Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Mira turned towards Kailyn, noticing that Vladimir entered a mirror with the disguised mage, but not bothering to look at them. All that while trying to make sense of what he had just said "Dammit, a Promethean?" She mumbled "That means... And he said... Vlad... What?" She was sure that she had said it loud enough that Kailyn had hear, but she didn't cared about it.

"K-Kailyn" Mira tried to say, unable to hide her emotions "c-can we t-talk n-now?

She approached Kailyn more before continuing to speak.

"K-Kailyn, I-I'm sorry." She mumbled, unsure of what to say "I didn't mean t-to b-betray you, I-I needed to k-know the p-plans SHE had"

Mira then mumbled something incomprehensible as her eyes turned red "Cursed it may be, what am I missing? WHAT AM I MISSING?!" She said, suddenly seeming to be unaware of Kailyn's presence near her and starting to walk in circles looking at the ground "I know there is something, but what?"

She then seemed to snap off a trance as her eyes returned to normal "Huh? What happened?" She said while looking at Kailyn again "Did I do anything weird?"

She then tried to give a small smile "I-I hope that you understand that what I did, of going away with..." She omitted herself from saying Ret's name, unsure of what reaction Kailyn would have to it "I h-hope you understand"
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:45 pm

"I'm about 64 percent sure they went this way!" Vera said, pointing towards her trail.

Vexoz looked at the trail of rocks and sticks floating in the air. "Nice trick, Vera!" Without giving much thought to the dragon-wolf or lightning-man, Vexoz picked up his faceguard and sword. Suddenly he stopped and gave a look back at the thunder being. "Next time, all right? Can't let them get away!" He just ran off following the path Vera created.

Thank goodness, never thought they would get back to this. Wait a minute, 64 percent? That didn't seem like Vera at all.... She was either just completely off or smarter than he gave her credit for.

A smile crossed his lips as he put the face guard back on. That woman was one heck of a sly dog!

"Any idea where this trail ends, Vera?"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

June pulled back from her kiss. She could feel herself finally calm down. Then, she remembered she was still in the suit! Trying to keep the moment going, she whispered into his ear. "Please, keep this a secret."

She suddenly pulled back again, what must the others think about this! Dang it, June, think before you act next time! She- no, The Red Spirit showed up out of nowhere and took Vladimir into the mirror.... The longer he stays in here, the more they're going to get concerned. "Those are your friends out there, aren't they?" Come on, Maywell, think up something. You can't lose him again!

Opening the portal back up, June frantically tried to think of something. "You've got to go. I should be able to track you by your sword." Without explaining much of anything, she tried to push him back through the mirror. "Don't worry, I'll think of something! I'll find you."

Of course, she thought she saw a storm brewing earlier, maybe it rained? "I'll see if there's a puddle big enough for me to slip through and find you." Once again, she started to calm down.

"After they know you're all right, we can spend as much time alone as we want, right?" June gave him a wink and tried to motion for him to go back to his friends.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Vladimir smiled as June opened a portal for him. As he waved at her black tendrils enveloped his body, turning him into Romanov once more. As this happened June tended.

"Don't worry Mirror Walker, you'll see him soon enough." As Romanov stepped through the portal he looked back to June again. He was about to say something but shook his head and walked through. He appeared beside Kailyn, transforming back into a shirtless Baku, now with a black tri-horned skull mark on his torso.

"Sorry for the scare Kailyn." Then he looked at Mira and sighed. Not known to everyone else Romanov formed beside Vladimir and smirked at Mira.

"This is the woman? Really Incinderin? You can do better." Baku stood up next to Romanov, the latter only visible to Mira. He pointed at Mira with complete emotionless hatred. "You better not try any Chronomancy around us." His eyes flashed with Doom energy, Baku's eyes flashing with fire.

"Mira, we need to talk." Baku took Mira by the hand and led her away to a secluded part of the forest and hugged her in, kissing her slowly. Romanov sat not to far, a giant out of control clock spinning by his side.

Hurry up Incenderin. Dark times are coming.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:03 pm

"You stupid Asshole!" Vera half shouted, "You washed away the tracks!" She stomped her foot, "Now I gotta do this the hard way...I'm about 64 percent sure they went this way!"
Azirak nodded at her in thanks.
"Maybe they were wrong about you humans after all. Im terribly sorry about all that unpleasantness earlier. I thought the chosen were evil and i have one hell of what you humans call a hangov..." He stopped, realising how unprofessional he sounded. "Anyway..." He said as he pointed to the trail.
"After you."
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Vera grinned at Vexoz's compliment. She gave him an elaborated bow and skipped down the trail. She leaned close to his face and whispered, "I have a few tricks up my sleeves! Or tucked in my bra, cause I'm not wearing sleeves." She winked.

It was then that the lightning man gave her a backhanded compliment and the smile slipped from her face.

"I still don't like you very much," She replied, harrumphing and turning her face away from him, "I think you were very rude and that made me mad," She crossed her arms and emphasized her steps, following the trail. It seemed to go on and on. Vexoz asked her what was at the end of the trail.

"At the end of this trail... is... a mage!" Vera said, her reply so vague she might as well not have answered. She sniffed the air a few times for added effect, "Maybe a few of them. One's got a new power!" Vera sniffed so hard, she snorted, "I'm pretty sure they feel familiar. Didn't Asi mention something about seeing some lady Ret didn't like?"

Vera skipped down the trail, "We're off on an adventure, a wonderful laddyda adventure!" She sang off-tune, moseying her way down.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Asinoir laughed at Ret's not-so-empty threat, knowing full well that she'd go through with it if she had to. He kissed her forehead, "While I'm gone, go ahead and think of a day for the wedding. Tomorrow's good," He said, only half joking. With that, he kicked off the ground and flew at tremendous speeds towards what felt like the center of the flux in energy.

Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Tellas sighed as his axe disappeared somehwere under his fur as he walked after them, raising his arms and shaking his head in a 'why me' fashion.

"No offense ma'am but you might want to improve your singing before trying to sing again... It would make people more likely to do what you say." The offhanded comment was probably not the best to say, but what could a human female actually do to him?
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Retasouhdal waited until he was out of sight before she began walking back to the Chosen villiage, her mind currently thinking about the wedding.

"I don't want it to be a grand ceremony... Too embarassing, aspecially given how I have to make to pact mark...@ She muttered

"Have a private one... invite only who you have to Dal," A voice said to her right, her uncle was walking alongside her.

Ret jumped, making her uncle laugh, "Uncle! Don't scare me like that!" She complained then sighed, "besides you've never formed a pact either how would you know how to handle it?"

"Because this is the same dilemma your father had when he was courting Mollialli." her uncle wrapped his hand around hers, "Anyways... I'll let you decide. Here, something you needed unlocking." He disappeared as quickly as he appeared and Ret was once again alone.

She knew what it was and shifted form, flying off to the Villiage. Now she had the plan for the wedding she needed to talk to the council.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Vexoz just followed along. You know, maybe he gave Vera too much credit as far as her brains went. "You know they'll hear us coming a mile away, right?"

Sometimes he just didn't know what to think of Vera. One moment she openly shouts that she wants to have sex, then she summons a nice trail for us to follow, and now... she was singing who-knows-what. Guess Vera will always be Vera.

"Besides," Vexoz continued, "can we really trust this guy? A few minutes ago he was trying to fry us alive." After openly voicing his concern, the warrior let out a sigh. He had a horrible feeling about this. Screw it, we can take care of him.

After walking for a few minutes, he turned twords the wolf dragon thing. "So.... What's your story?" He asked, trying to keep his voice down a little.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

June took a few moments to recover from what had happened. It took way too long for it all to slip in, but eventually she let loose.

"YEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

It felt so good for her to finally tell someone her secret, to meet him... to even get to kiss him! Okay, calm youself down. She punched at the air a few times. Stripping her costume off and changing into her regular cloathes. In her excitement she almost forgot to put her contacts back in to keep her eyes looking non-magical.

Finally, she got herself in order. Now just to try and meet up with him again. It took a little searching, but she found a puddle created from the recent storm big enough for her to go through. It seemed like there was a few people and a... wolf man hanging around? Thankfully they soon left for some reason.

Quickly, she phased through the puddle without any problems. However, something bugged her about this storm. She could practically feel the magic resonating off of it, dispite the spell wearing off. Someone must have used alot of energy to make this thing.

Suddenly, she realized there was something in the sky other than the storm... wait, was that a mage! Unsure what to do, June tried to hide herself behind a nearby bush. Why didn't you go back in the puddle! This will never work!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Drake watched as Mira walked up to Kailyn, now walking over to her and wrapped his arms around her in a protetive way. He said nothing and kept his hand on his sword, and he wouldn't hesitate to draw it, even if he had to use it on Mira.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:26 am

"Besides," Vexoz continued, "can we really trust this guy? A few minutes ago he was trying to fry us alive."
Azirak nodded. "Good. You are more clever than i give you credit for. So dont trust me, i couldnt care less. You continue on your way and i will just follow. Or would you rather i fried you?"
As he said that, he noticed something. A small electrical discharge, behind him. He looked at vexoz, vera and the werewolf person, but they were together. On his left. Being a kyren, he knew what an electrical current of that size was a sign of.
A human brain. Were they being followed?
Azirak concentrated, and his hands filled with lightning again.
"You continue, i have to check something out." He said, and walked towards the discharge before he got an answer.
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:55 pm

"I'm nomadic... I don't have a story to tell... Unless you count my continual inner battle against the other side of me..." Tellas stated, "Yes... I, Tellas Strum change at night into a sadistic madman...And I'mlumped with all of his bloody memories."
Back to top Go down
Devil Hunter Silver

Devil Hunter Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Mira was confused by everything that was happening, first there was this... Romanov, that seemed to be... What? Another soul inhabiting Vlad's body? She wasn't sure. What he meant with saying that Vlad thought that he wasn't worth of her?

Those questions still ran through her mind when Vlad kissed her, she enjoyed the kiss, but felt that there was something wrong.

"W-what he said is true?" Was all that Mira could say, looking at Romanov for a moment before she looked back at Vlad "About that you..." She didn't dared to say any more, she almost knew what was coming next.

She then took a moment to look at Romanov again, her stare now devoid of emotions and her eyes completely black "And you don't try any tricks Promethean" Mira said, her voice changing at every word she said "We will be watching"

She shook her head for a moment as her eyes returned to normal and looked back at Vladimir, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Vladimir Baku began to cry, his hands slowly falling from hers. He remembered when they met at the hot springs, their intimate kiss, their cuddling, hugging, the passionate love-making. Tears ran down his cheeks, remembering Mira's warmth against his body, her lips, her sacred touch. He looked at her, eyes blurred by tears. He'd never feel her loving words, see her alluring eyes and feel her soft lips against his. He closed his eyes, remembering those moments dearly.

Quote :
She went to her room and was greeted by Vlad that had barely woke up and was stretching himself while getting up to eat breakfast "I think that I will stay here dear, there are some stupid people down there…

Quote :
Vladimir rubbed his eyes as he sat up in the bed, looking out the window and noticing the rising sun. Mira snuggled on his chest, resting a leg on him and kissing his cheek. Vladimir wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her back. They grinned, tasting each other like a favorite dish one hadn't eaten in years. She presses her body closed to his, letting her hands run freely on his bare torso, aroused by Vladimir's physique. He caressed Mira's sides and hips, liking what he felt…

Baku finally let the tears run forth, feeling cold and lost.

"Mira, I love you too much for my hands to be stained with your blood. I know you will hate me for as long as I live..., but I'm sorry. Our love…ends…here." He fell to his knees, ripping up the ground. "It's not fucking fair! I can never have love to myself!" Baku roared out, sobbing to himself, holding his head. Romanov began to grin, then laughed maniachlly.

"You're a fucking little shit Incenderin! An insignificant piece of shit! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Vera took Vexoz's question of, "What's your story?" As a que to give him a detailed description of her life.

"Well, I grew up in a noble family and was pretty sheltered for all my life," She said as they were walking, "When I turned sixteen, I got this urge to run away. So I did! And then I ran into a group of guys and they-- hey, where'd he go?" Vera asked, spinning around, looking for the energy man.

"He's going to stab us from behind!" She cried out, turning a 180. She adopted a sort of martial arts pose that looked like a mixture between a crane and a heeled mule.

She looked behind her, exclaiming, "I've got a 'behind me' everywhere I look!" And proceeded to spin herself around until she got too dizzy to continue. She stumbled around a few steps until deciding that standing was too difficult and collapsed onto the ground. She laid down, stomach up, and let out a triumphant cry.

"He can't stab me from behind now! Bring you and your pitchforks!" She said, the immobile trees spinning around her. Strangely enough, despite her seemingly incapacitated state, the trail remained visible.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Asinoir flew along at incredible speeds. He was quickly tiring, his body only able to handle so much. He wanted to get this done and over with so he could return to Ret and decide all the important bits of their upcoming nuptials. He snapped out of his love-induced trance and honed in to a strange feeling of magic, one he had never felt before. He jumped to conclusions and figured that this was the cause of the flux.

He darted down to where he felt it come from, landing without so much as a sound. With grace and poise, his eyes scanned the area and felt for the unmistakable pull of energy by a mage.

"I know you're here," He called out, "You might as well make it easy on yourself and face me. No need to scare you when I show up in front of you." All the while, his entire body tensed like a coil, ready to spring into action.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kailyn's mind was completely gone until Drake wrapped his arm around her protectively. She smiled appreciatively at him, even more so when her eyes trailed across his body. Despite the inappropriateness, she realized she was insatiable in her need for him. Although her nether regions still ached from their use, she felt the unmistakable dampness soak her. She wondered if anyone would notice if she pulled him to the side and--

Her sexual thoughts were cut short when a cry ripped through the air. Her first reaction was to break free from Drake and run towards it. She saw Mira and Vladimir standing there, tears running down both of their faces. Suddenly reminded that every time the two ladies tried to talk, someone interrupted them, she figured it was about time to return the favor.

"Mira, we need to talk," Kailyn said, taking Mira by the wrist and pulling her away from the distraught Vlad. She felt a twinge of guilt for doing so but figured that she could make it up to them. Somehow.

"You were saying something about not actually betraying me?" Kailyn asked. Mira was still crying and Kailyn struggled with herself before enveloping her in a hug. She figured that, even if Mira was evil, she still had a heart. A heart that had just been broken.
Back to top Go down
Devil Hunter Silver

Devil Hunter Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Mira was still crying when someone dragged her away from Vladimir, she presumed by the voice that it was Kailyn, now wanting to talk to her.

She was surprised when Kailyn hugged her, but stood there, hugging her for some time before going to sit down on a tree stump that was nearby.

"Y-yea" Mira said while wiping the tears from her face with the back of her hand "I-I needed to know w-what exactly was h-her plan"

She still was a little too confused because of what had just happened, and just sheer willpower stopped her from kissing Kailyn, Mira knew that she was already with Drake, and didn't wanted to ruin it.

"I h-had no other c-choice K-Kailyn" She wasn't sure of what she would say, because she knew how angry Kailyn could get, and how much destruction it could cause "S-she i-is too d-dangerous. I-I c-couldn't simply l-let her c-continue with h-her p-plans"

"I-I h-hope y-you u-understand" Mira was still too fragile, she knew that she would eventually overcome it, but for now she didn't have any idea of what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Kailyn rubbed the back of her head awkwardly. She had seen more people cry within the past week than she had in her entire life. She checked her pockets and then handed Mira a napkin she had taken from the hot springs hotel.

"What plans?" She asked, all the while checking around her. She still wasn't entirely sure that Mira could be trusted but at the same time, Kailyn had to try. There was a storm brewing, she could feel it, and she didn't want to have to fight anyone that she didn't have to.
Back to top Go down
Devil Hunter Silver

Devil Hunter Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:14 pm

"T-thanks" Mira mumbled while grabbing the napkin and using it to wipe the tears from her face.

"T-the p-plan?" She mumbled while trying to remember what it was exactly "It's s-something about h-her ruling this w-world, using s-some k-kind o-of Mana Seed t-to b-bring m-magic back"

"S-sorry f-for t-that K-Kailyn" Mira knew that she had most likely already apologized, but her mind was so blurry that she couldn't clearly distinguish "S-sorry if y-you felt b-betrayed w-when I-I w-went away w-with h-her"

She wasn't so sad just because Vladimir broke up with her, but because she could feel that he loved her, and that he did so to keep her safe.

"Stupid powers..." She mumbled to herself "Why now? WHY NOW?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Drake Sighed, letting The others be. When Falks walked up he nodded at his words and replied to him privately. "You do know that this will be up to me, you, and Vlad, Right? The barrier around the manaFlayer prevents magic from bieng used. So that leaves us..." He felt as if he could do it himself, but wanted to be absolutely sure that they could get to this Weapon.
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Tellas moved to kneel beside Vera, offering a hand, "He's gone, Ma'am not going to backstab us... his scent is too faint, If you want I'll give you a lift along the trail, so you're rested, just in case those at the other end take offense to your presence."
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Vexoz watched as Vera answeared his statement. Who knew she would have ears like a freaking fox! But then she made a legitamit point, where had lightning man gone? After looking around for a few moments and ignoring Vera’s odd little ‘dance’, he sped up, turned the corner, and ran into a familiar face. “Hey, I know you from the hot spring, remember? So you ever seal the deal with that one chick?"

Drake let his hands ball up into fists. The man from the hot springs was barging into his personal life, which was one of the few things that he wouldn't let happen. He walked up to him, and planted his hands on his chest, giving him a push "Thats none of your business Asshole!"

Vexoz couldn't stand how this man was acting! Who did he think he was! As the warrior's mind flashed back to Vera, if only for an instant, he was sick of getting pushed around for today. "The hell do you think you're doing!"

Drake silently drew Zadric, "Maybe I shouldn't of done that... But we're having a sparring session, or I'll kill you if you don't stop me... First one to bleed looses." He lunged at him, swinging his sword at the man's arm.

Vexoz jumped back, barely dodging the slash before drawing his own sword. "You actually fight with that thing?" Looking over at the others around the man, he knew he had to make something clear. "Fine, no help allowed. That means you too, Vera!" The warrior slashed at the air twice before sliding his fingers down the side of his sword and taking a fighting stance. The blade in his right hand, reared back but pointed at his foe. "Ready?"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

June Could feel his presence, whoever he was. The mage seemed to come out of the sky. She knew that he could tell where he was but... with the storm.... There was no way for her to know exactly where he was. A chill went through her spine. Slowly, she took out her handmirror. By using it to see through a nearby puddle, June could get a good look at him.

He didn't look that evil, he was pretty tall with piercing green eyes. He was actually pretty attractive... although nowhere near as good looking as Vladimir was. However she still felt the need to fear him. So much magical power could not possibly be a good thing. Then ,as he was looking around, June felt a second mage appearing. It wasn't possible to get a good look at him yet, but she could tell he was from earlier. The one that made the storm.

"What the heck is going on...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next