The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Art

Go down 
+7
Chronos
Dark Knight Darvello
Green-Eyed Demon
Devil Hunter Silver
Vulkan
Dethhollow
Aroro
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

The Forbidden Art - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Falks just ignored the wolf. He allowed his demon senses to take over and quickly picked up Cee's. He followed the scent until he came to a perfect plain looking house just like all the others. After bashing a window in with his fist, Falks climbed in, searching for something in particular.

Cee drew his katana. "I have always admired you Vexoz. I don't want to have to do this, but I feel that I must." He said as swung his blade at the swordsman.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:11 am

Vexoz quickly dodged by jumping back as he drew his own sword. Dispite the rage, his focus remained as sharp as his weapon. Instead of countering Cee's attack, he decided to try something new out. The warrior took a few more jumps backwards before readying himself for the attack. He quickly held his sword in the air as it glowed with golden light magic. Suddenly, he leaped high into the air!

As Vexoz came down straight at Cee, he swung his steel with his full body weight behind it! Especially now, he would have to try and dodge the attack.... There was no way to block such magic-enhanced force.

"BLADE BREAKER!!!"
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:35 am

Cee held is blade up, his other hand pressed agains the blunt side of the sword. He could feel the protection the Chosen had given him pressing back against Vexoz's light magic. He didn't care what it took. He had to defeat Vexoz if he wanted this invasion to work. He kicked Vexoz backwards, the warrior landing on his feet a few meters away, his blade still in hand.

"I'll give you credit Vexoz, you're a damn fine swordsman. However, everything you know, I know triple of." He pointed to his forehead, then drew his other katana and rushed forward. The protection magic surrounded Cee, sharpening the blades to a razor sharp edge as a he sliced at Vexoz's neck. He stopped mid swing as he felt it, the surge in power. "Falks...." He turned back to Vexoz as he trailed off and sheathed his blade. "We'll finish this another day." Cee walked away.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 am

As Vexoz used his full strength, Cee tried to block it with his own blade. A large notable chip appeared across Cee's blade as he kicked Vexoz back. As soon as he got ready to attack again, he suddenly stopped.

"Falks...." He turned back to Vexoz as he trailed off and sheathed his blade. "We'll finish this another day."

The warrior returned some advice as his opponent seemed to forfit thier match. "That blade won't last much longer." It should have snapped like a twig the way he held it. Dispite what he said in the fight, Cee vastly underestimated his foe. Vexoz had destroyed weapons before with that move before aquiring magic. How is it that the new ability didn't work! Cee's weapon didn't seem like it was specially crafted....

So much for his great duel. Someone who would make that rash of a decision about thier weapon wouldn't have lasted long anyways. As he sheathed his weapon and crossed his arms, Vexoz wondered what June was up to.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Everything happened so fast. Falks woke up, threatened Vera, in turn Tellas threatened him, and then they went outside to fight!

Vera ran out to follow them, Asinoir remaining to do whatever general duties he had to get done. Vera encouraged the duel, uppercutting the air and jabbing at it a few times, "Go Drappy!" She cheered.

The battle was finished, the victor Falks. Vera pouted and her ears perked up when Falks asked for Vera's house. She ran to Tellas' side, quickly double checking the wound. She pulled out a potion and gave it to Tellas.

"It's for the pain," She explained, "Thank you, Drappy. Now I gotta find out why-- hey wait, where'd he go?!" She looked around and felt his energy trail leading to her house.

"Oh no you don't! You can't sniff my undies!" She yelled, running after him. She caught him smashing her window and climbing in.

She, being the practical thinker, opened the unlocked door.

"Pervert!" She yelled, seeing Falks in her house.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Falks just glared at Vera. "Whille being one hot piece of ass, you're most definitely not my type."He searched around and finaly found what he looking for. He picked the letter up off the ground where it seemed someone had sicarded it. "Cee wanted me to make sure you saw this," He said as he handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Vera snatched the note out of Falks' hands, returning the glare. She sneaked a peek down at the letter and read it.

Quote :
Dear Vera,

By the time you've read this letter, I'll have done something so horrendously traitorous to the Chosen that there's a good chance even get a chance to read it. Before I even try to explain, I want you to know that I love you. You're the only person in this village who I would gladly give me life for and I have hopes that you'll be standing with me when this is all over.

It all began at the hot springs, when I met that Falks fellow. His powers did something to me. I know what the Chosen did.... and I can't forgive them for it. From the few memories I've been having, I believe that my real name is Ceros Bakarai. I still have no idea of my other memories, nor why the Chosen decided to take them away, but I intend to find out.

Even so, they must pay for taking my life away. I'm going to make sure the whole village burns to the ground. You may be wondering why I'm telling you this. It's because once it starts, I will never have a chance again.

With love,

Your dear CeCe

Vera's bottom lip trembled a little. She felt flattered, moved even, by his words. She snuck a peek up at Falks and then back down at the letter to reread it. Her emerald eyes kept going over and over the part where he confessed his love for her. It seemed like she had a couple suitors vying for her hand but only one face stuck out in her mind. One man whom haunted her and she wondered... why?

Why hasn't he confessed his love?

And why did that bother her so much?

Vera hung her head and her body started to tremble. She tightened her grip on the paper.

"You stupid men!" Vera exclaimed suddenly, snapping her head up, "Let's just proclaim our feelings right before the biggest battle in our entire lives. Cause she'll be really receptive right then." Vera grumbled and then scratched at her head.

"That's it, come on!" She said, grabbing Falks' hand. She transported them out the back door of her house, ensuring that no one would see them leave. She then kicked off the ground and flew into the air, going faster than a bullet. She warped the barrier to allow a hole for the two of them to get through, and, after passing, she closed it behind her.

It didn't take very long for her to land in the encampment, it helped that Falks gave her directions.

She floated down smoothly and landed with grace. She was in front of Cee, her brow creased in anger. She stomped up to him, solely focused on the paladin, and all five foot two inches of her oozed her fury.

"You!" Vera exclaimed, pointing at his face with her index finger, "You... you... you big JERK!"

It was then that Kailyn and Azrael returned. Kailyn was smothered in thought with the prospect of being with child. How much would change if she was? Everything, probably... but then again, change was looming on the horizon.

She spotted Vexoz standing off to the side and slowly made her way over to him, "Where's your sidekick?" She said, scanning the area, "Oh, there she is," The flaming ball of red hair was hard to miss among the forest.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:13 pm

So many questions floated through Cee's brain. He looked Falks, who had undergone a major transformation, then to Vexoz who had sheathed his blade, then back to Vera. "Vera.. I...." A single tear rolled down his cheek. "I know things would never work between us, but I have to try." He steeled his nervs and pulled her close, her lips meeting his as a single tear rolled down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Warmth.

It flooded through the redhead's entire body as Cee pressed his lips against hers. A blush crept up her neck and into her cheeks as she stared in front of her. She saw the single tear drift down his face and froze. She opened her mouth to speak and was quickly reminded of the fact Cee, indeed, did have his mouth against hers. She squeaked a little and put her hands on his chest, pulling her head back and breaking the kiss.

She was still wrapped up in his arms, his body heat reaching the distance as she leaned against the corded muscles. Her heart pounded erratically as she stared, doe-eyed, at Cee.

Finally, she found her voice... and the flame that burned within.

"That's cheating!" Vera exclaimed, "Y-you can't do that! You didn't even let me say the speech I had all planned out. I had some very important topics I wanted to talk about and now I can't even remember them."

Kailyn crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, watching from a distance, "The plot thickens," She said. Vera heard and snapped her head towards Kailyn.

"Oh shut u-- Vexoz?" Vera asked, suddenly feeling her heart drop into her gut. Vera broke away from Cee completely, standing a safe, platonic three feet away from the paladin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Drake stepped behind Kailyn, almost seeming to push her behind him, placing his arm in front of her chest, but not touching her.

"Just in case... I don't want you hurt..."

He laid his hand on Zadric, and watched the events unfold. He was confused, and then noticed that it was like a love Triangle of sorts, and gelt his heart drop with sorrow for them.

"It's almost sad..."

He relaxed, and lifted his hand off of Zadric. Drake noticed Vexoz, and Cee. Both of them seemed to long for the Redheaded woman.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Cee grinned. "It's not cheating, it's creating my own way around a problem." He turned to Falks. "Seems you got a powerboost. Imma have to duel you some time to see if it actuall helped." He then turned back to Vera and looked her up and down. "Sorry.. I kinda was hoping things wouldn't get awkward...anyways... Why did you come here?"
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Vexoz saw a familiar face appear out of nowhere carrying Falks. "Vera? She's back!" As he got ready to go over there, ignoring the woman behind him with Drake, he wanted to take all of his previous thoughts back. He had to live. For her.... Then, without warning, Cee pulled her close. The two of them shared a quick kiss.

"It's almost sad..."

The warrior turned around. Drake was in front, ready to protect Kailyn at all costs. Right! Screw what anyone thing, he refused to lose Vera!

Vexoz turned back around and took off his face guard as a look of determination crossed his face. It only took a moment for him to storm over to the two. He looked Cee in the eye and said, "I don't care what you think. Nobody's going to take Vera away from me one way or another!"

"Vera, I love you. I've been with alot of women before, but you're special. I could live with you for 100 years and still be supprised at what you have to say.... And I like it! I mean, I know...." Suddenly his mind ran a blank in front of her. Thinking fast, Vexoz took out his blade. "This sword has served me my entire life. But I would sell it in an instant if it would save you."

Finally, his feelings bare, Vexoz crouched down a little so Vera would be at his eye level and awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:53 pm

"Awkward?" Vera parroted, "of course things wouldn't get awkward! Awkwardness is for awkward people. You and I aren't awkward, nope, not one bit," She said, laughing nervously, "Why we're about as awkward as the least awkwardest thing... like a platypus!"

Vera sobered up, "I wanted to talk to you about something..." She scratched her head, "Something pretty important..."

Vexoz had stormed over by then. Vera whipped around to face him.

"Vera, I love you. I've been with alot of women before, but you're special. I could live with you for 100 years and still be surprised at what you have to say.... And I like it! I mean, I know...." Then Vexoz took out his blade. "This sword has served me my entire life. But I would sell it in an instant if it would save you."

He had crouched down so that Vera could look at him without breaking her neck. Emotions shone in her softened eyes, a flicker of fear, a dash of surprise, and a hint of love. The world faded away; she could only hear her heartbeat in her ears. The scenery blurred, her concerns evaporated. Her mind went blank, forgetting everything else, and whispered to her, You love him too.

She cupped his face in her hands, running her thumb over his cheekbone. She reached up a little and intertwined her fingers with his black hair. Her gaze dropped down to his mouth. His lips looked so alluring, so inviting.

Against her nature, she shyly pressed her body against his. Timidly, she leaned her head forward, inch by nervous inch.

And then... fireworks.

She closed her eyes and allowed her body to take over, kissing him with every passionate cell in her body.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Cee's heart hardened as soon as she kissed him. He could feel his chest tighten and he skipped a couple beats. "Well I guess that settles that." Cee snapped his finger and the warriors began gathering around the two. "I really didn't want to do this, but I guess I must." He motioned to Drake who stepped forward drew Zadric, the blade's effect instantly taking effect on the two.

He took out Vera's diary and began to read.

Page Six.

Some idiot told me that I should write down what happened to me. I don’t want to. I close my eyes and I relive it. I don’t need it written down to remember.

I don’t understand. Maybe if I didn’t wear that dress, it wouldn’t have happened. I trusted him… and he tied my hands and legs down like I was an animal. I couldn’t move… I tried… I fought… I still have the bruises on my wrists and ankles.

He said he loved me. He loved my magic… my hair… my clumsiness… and then…

Should love hurt?

(The following words are hard to read, as they are blurred by tears and crossed out, but they are still legible)

He said to meet him in the garden. That he was going to take me away, we were going to elope. Honestly, I didn’t know him that well but he was so… sweet. Not many people are sweet to me.

When I went to go see him, he said that we couldn’t stay in the garden, that we had to move quickly. We went into town and he pulled me into an alley… it wasn’t long after that a bag was put over my head. I tried to blink away but I couldn’t see where I was going and hit the wall, being the clumsy person I am. He told me to stop running and then he started to bind my hands together. Someone was coming and I asked for help but they just laughed. I think I started crying then. There were two other ones. They both grabbed one of my legs and tied it, one of them holding each end of the rope.

Then he…

Shit.

He said to stop crying as he ripped my dress. He said no one could ever love a whiner. He complained about all the fabric and just took a knife, cutting my thigh in the process. He said he was sorry. The prick apologized for cutting me but not for…

It hurt.

They took turns holding the rope that held my legs down and… being between them.

He looked at his men, a devilish gleem in his eyes. "You know what to do."
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:34 pm

When tellas was finally ready to stand he did so, immdietly realizing Vera had gone. he sniffed at the air and caught faint traces of her scent leading away from the villiage, "I need to head out of the villiage by flight," he said. A mage nodded and made a hole in the barrier which Tellas literally leaped up and flew through. When the hole disappeared he sniffed at the air and already was moving, "Vera... Luna, forgive my failure..." He spotted them but kept his distance enough so that he coul hear what was going on.

That's Cee reading that... But he's reading... her recount of what men did to her... he thought as his body started to shiver.

Go on... go down there an PUNSH THEM A voice within his head suggested, earning a disagreable murmer from the Draco Lupus. The voice kept repeating over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Vera broke apart from Cee when the sound of unsheathing swords reached her ears. A familiar book came into view, Cee opened it up to a part she didn't think would ever be read by another.

"Wait, no! Stop!" Vera cried out, running towards Cee but she was caught and held back. She tried to fly, to blink, but her magic was useless.

"CEE!" Vera screamed, her voice breaking, "PLEASE!" The memories flashed in her mind and her eyes swam with tears.

Cee grinned at his soldiers and told them that they knew what to do. The all too familiar look of undisguised lust clouded over the faces of some of the men. Vera frantically started to fight back, shaking her head. Her tears stained the ground as the panic took over.

"No!" She yelled, kicking as she was lifted off the ground, "Let me go! STOP! Cee! Don't do this!"

Kailyn tiptoed to try to see over the crowd, "What's going on?" She asked Drake, unable to see. She assumed Vera and Vexoz were getting taken hostage.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:42 pm

"I'm sorry Vera. You leave me no choice." Cee's heart ched as tears streamed down his own face. He turned away, unable to watch. He threw the diary as far as he could. He felt a familiar hand on his should as Falks spoke.
"This is the life of a Guardian. You will never be able to love, nor be loved, nor feel again, All this you accept for the power of the lord of fate himse-" Falks was thrown backwards by thee force of a punch landing square in the middle of his jaw.
"I will never be a Guardian Falks. I thank you for saving me, but I wil never sacrifice my soul to something so evil." He rushed at the warriors, drawing his sword. He was ready to slice them down or die trying.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Azirak looked up suddenly. He could sense something. Brainwave activity, and it felt…familiar. It wasn’t far either. He didn’t have much to do…
He excused himself from Marnelia, he warped into his energy form and shot towards the source of the brainwaves. He looked down, and a smile went to his face as he saw the wind mage from earlier kiss the warrior.
"…bet that relationship will last a week before she annoys him into suicide…" he muttered, to no one in particular.
He then saw the man from earlier give an order, and the soldiers moved in on the mage. Azirak's jaw dropped as he realised what they were going to do. He had seen enough of this sort of thing in the undercity to know what they were doing.
"What the fu…" he cried, as he swooped to the ground, and fired a bolt of lightning at one of the soldiers, blowing him into gory pieces.
"I thought we were here to defeat the chosen! Not to satisfy your own sick pleasures!" He yelled, barely able to contain his rage.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:57 pm

"No! Vera!"

Vexoz watched as Falk's men carried Vera off with a horrible look in thier eyes. He could practically feel the greed coming off of them. Frantically, he took his blade and tried to get through them. Slashing at anything in front of him that moved. It didn't matter if these pigs died or not, it was clear what they intended to do. It was clear that they didn't deserve to live! One after another they fell, yet there were still more to take thier place as Vera got lost further and further off in the crowd.

"Let go of her you assholes! I'll kill every one of you before you have your way!" He could feel them behind him. Then, there was a sharp sensation as some of the soldiers stabbed him in the back with thier spears. And yet, Vexoz continued to fight his way forward. Twords Vera. He couldn't believe this nightmare was happening.

No matter what he said or did, how many men he slaughtered, nothing changed. Finally, several of them began to pin him down as they stabbed at him.

His mind was full of nothing but rage and contempt for these beasts. As he began to run out of options, Vexoz could only turn to look at Drake. Is this really what he wanted?
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Tellas literally relseased a deafening roar that dragons and wolves alike would know was a bellow of "NOOOOOOOOO!" He suddenly dove towards Veraand literally pushhed to men into the ground when he landed "BACK AWAY FROM VERA, NOW!" He bellowed before pulling her into his arms making sure he didn't hurt her and lifted into the air. Moving her out of their sight before saying, "Plese don't follow. Let me repay your kindness in full..." He said before turing and and charging back to the group of warriors turned rapist.

The first foor were launched into others from his momentup, one of which looked on in horror as he was picked up by the ankle and swung around as a living club to beat his comrades to death. Tellas, uncharacteristically from what he normally was was actually close to giggling with glee, "Die die die~" He squeed, Anti Tellas had taken over and was tearing through the warriors without so much as a blink of remorse. if soldiers weren't creeped out by the angered Draco Lupus then Tellas will have freaked them out now by his inabiity to stop laughing as he troe them up, "You'll never have her! You pathetic furless meatbags have no place in this world!"
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Cee fought the crowd, finding Vera's her body still intact. He shielded her, tears streaming down his face as the soldiers beat him mercilessly. He looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry..." Was the only thing he could whisper. "I.. I just..." He collapsed on top of her as a knife ws thrust into his back. Before everything went black, he was able to manage one last word. "Run."
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Azirak walked over to the soldiers attacking vexoz, nothing but the yellow glow in his eyes defying his rage.
He grabbed one with a strength that defied his size, and smashed him into a wall with such force that his skull was competely obilterated. Another soldier raised his blade to cut him down, but Azirak ducked, and stabbed a hand foward, ripping though his skin and entering his chest cavity. Aziraks hand began to glow, and the man exploded, showering blood and vicera all over Aziraks uniform. All that was left was an almost comical pair of legs, still attached to each other.
A third man turned to run. He was dead, a smoking hole in his back, before he had taken three steps.
Azirak turned to vexoz.
"Get up!" he said, without much sympathy in his voice.
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:25 pm

The Naelashi followed the energy man and almost vomited at what was happening... while Azirak was still fighting in person she made sure hr arms were't obstructed by anything before raining down hell opn those attacking Tellas, Cee, Azirak and Vexoz, If only that poorl girl was Naelashi... was her only though.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Vexoz's hate came to a boil as he focused his mind. He could feel the soldiers being knocked off of him through some means. Without giving it much thought, Vexoz noticed his body was suddenly coated with light magic. As he got up, Vexoz noticed that Azirak was right there. Probably the one who saved him. In the distance, he could see Tellas fighting more of the troops as the remainder of them tried to escape. Not even the worst animal lust could keep them there as Azirak seemed to destroy a few of thier men. At least, he hoped that was the case.

The warrior tried to take a step further as he almost fell over. It was only because of magic that he could stand, and probably because of magic that he was even alive. He stabbed his sword into the ground and leaned on it before being forced to leave it behind. Vexoz just didn't have the strength to carry it. Judging by how he felt, he probably looked like shit right now. Finally, he spotted Vera. Tellas had hopefully managed to keep her safe.

He had been almost completely useless in the mob. Vera probably never wanted to see another man as long as she lived after that.... But it didn't matter. Vexoz just had to be next to her after all of that. Each step he took weighed ever more heavilly on him as his mana slowly failed him. Then, his body began to fail him.

Somehow, he still managed to find himself at Vera's side. Kailyn had already pushed Cee's body off of her. "I took one of your potions. Didn't think you would mind...." Speaking was a supprising struggle as the warrior felt something similar to blood in the back of his throat. "Gave it away." A slight chuckle escaped him as he fell over next to his love. "Life's a bitch sometimes........"

He wanted to forget everything he heard as quickly as possible. He wanted to forget about what happened to Vera. What almost happened to her. And he wanted to forget about the piles of bodies that littered the area.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Meanwhile, June had found a source of water nearby. Having been puked and bled on, she felt like cleaning herself. However, she couldn't just leave Vonton's body behind. What if the three from before came back? Unsure exactly what to do, she looked at the stream. Not exactly big or steady enough to travel through.

She had given some thought into how exactly to do this. What if someone showed up? June took out a dagger. It's about as safe as she would be before.... What if Vonton woke up? June tried to take some leaves and other objects and make a blindfold for him. At least he would know there was something to not look at... hopefully. It wasn't like she had any better solution. Besides, if Vonton healed and was... less than friendly she at least had the dagger to defend herself with.

There were so many better places where she could do this.... Where was that armoured man when she needed him? June decided to wait a few minutes in case Vonton would wake up early. For now, though, he seemed to be completely unconsious.

Last edited by Dethhollow on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Vera was reduced to a withering mess. Between the groping hands of her attackers and the barrage of her memories, Vera had become handicapped in her own potent fear. The sounds were muffled, Vera's scared cries were all she could hear.

There was a pause and then hands touched her. Vera shrieked until she felt the fur on the arms. She opened her eyes. "Tellas?" She asked, confused as to why her Draco Lupus was here. He flew her away to safety but the sight of Vexoz getting stabbed did not go unnoticed by her. She cried out Vexoz's name but it fell on deaf ears.

Tellas dropped Vera off somewhere away from the fighting. He told her to stay safe as he went back to the fighting. All Vera could think about was the image of Vexoz being stabbed... because of her stupidity. How could she have come here? Why did she even bother?

She wasn't alone with her thoughts for long, though, as a group of warriors branched off from the main fighting and came towards her. They sensed her as scared and helpless prey.

And then, Cee appeared.

He murmured his apology, shielding Vera with his own body. Vera wasn't sure what to think. He ordered this... and yet he wanted to stop it? What was going on? She couldn't think about it for too long. Cee told her to run and Vera could see the dagger in his back. She whimpered in reply.

-=-=-=-=-=-

It didn't take Kailyn too long to figure out what was going on. The army was confused, fighting amongst each other, and it seemed to have stemmed from a distasteful order by their leader.

"Drake! Stop using Zadric's powers!" Kailyn ordered and then watched as a dragony wolf flew overhead, carrying the redhead in his arms. Kailyn ran in that direction.

She arrived and saw Cee getting stabbed in the back. Kailyn summoned a wave of earth, knocking away any enemies and smashing their skulls against trees. If they weren't dead, they were definitely unconscious.

Vera was doe-eyed and shivering when Kailyn approached. Kailyn's locked away maternal instinct sprang to life. She rushed to their sides, pushing Cee off gently.

"Flatty?" Vera asked, disbelief laced with her voice. Kailyn harrumphed and shot her a dirty look.

"Where's your fighting spirit?" Kailyn asked as she examined Cee's wound.

Vera was uncharacteristically quiet. Kailyn growled and looked up at her. In a flash, Kailyn's hand had connected with Vera's cheek. Vera gasped and put her own hand on her throbbing face.

"Snap out of it!" Kailyn demanded, "I saw you with that man, the black haired one. He loves you. He's fighting for you right now. So you either do something about it, or leave, because you're dead weight right now! You've got a target on your back because you're too wrapped up in yourself to care about what's going on," Kailyn scolded.

Vera bit her rebuttal back, "He was stabbed..." Vera replied instead. Kailyn huffed.

"Then bring him to me, goddamn it," She said. Vera's eyes lit up with hope, "I don't agree with what happened here. It never should have happened. You're my enemy but we were in the wrong. I have to fix our mistakes."

Vera nodded. She turned around to try to find him, but lo and behold, Vexoz appeared.

Vera gasped and ran over to him, grabbing him to support his walk and helping him over. Kailyn had grown an herb and was applying it to Cee's injury when Vera sat them both down.

Kailyn's eyes widened, "That was fast," She said before beginning to tend to Vexoz as well. Vera bit her bottom lip. Was he going to be okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next