The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Art

Go down 
+7
Chronos
Dark Knight Darvello
Green-Eyed Demon
Devil Hunter Silver
Vulkan
Dethhollow
Aroro
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

The Forbidden Art - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Cee grabbed Kailyn's arm as she was about to apply the healing herb, knocking it way. "No... it has to end here." He said as he looked into her eyes, determination in his. "I've done my part. Now make sure that man he lives." He said as he pointed to Vexoz.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Tellas stumbled back. His body was dotted with a number of wounds he growled as the last of the army had fled and he turned around. he dragged himself back the way he came to where he dropped Vera off, breathing heavily, "They... won't be trying again..." he said, talking a bit of a chore. He pulled his axe from his back and just let it drop to the ground as his knees collided with the earth, "Let me... see if I can help..." He added placing a hand on Vexoz and focussing on the injured warrior... Only a small amount of the Draco Lupus' life force entred Vexoz and all it did was prevent him bleeding. But no more could be done.

Tellas goraned in pain before using his axe to push him up, "Worry not... for me. My body... will recover," he said, "I've... accepted.. my wounds... because... of why... I bear them." he managed to finish his words before collapsing to one knee, "If Luna... Deems this... my end... Then my vow... is complete..."
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Cee could feel his life dripping away. He stood, the last of his blood and adrenaline coursing through his veins. "Soul magi... heh... never thought I would use this again." First he knelt next to Vexoz, placing his hand on the swordsman's forehead. Whie spirit lines coursed down his arms and in seconds he collapsed again. "Protect her... " Next he crawled over to the wolf dragon. He did the same as before. Finally he collapsed fully. Just barely managed to drag himself when his face hit something hard and leathery. Cee perished from this world, reading the words that had sealed his fate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:08 pm

"FUCK!" Drake ran with Kailyn, staying toe to toe with her. "They abused the priveladge... I couldn't stop it fast enough, ..."

He ran over to Vera, for once, tears in his eyes. "I swear I-" He looked away, and sheathed Zadric.

"Kailyn... Take care of them... I'm going to kill those men..."

Drake was gone, there was no usual compassion, there was no calm, soothing voice anymore, There was pure rage. He walked slowly, with each step, he knew that blood was going to be spilt.

He got back to the soldiers, most having had ran, but some of them remained.

"You will Die for doing that!"

Drake ran at the men, with zadric in hand, and slashed one's throat, and kicked another away. He picked up the man's sheild and bashed another's head in.

Soon after, Drake remained, blood stained, but not hurt. Behind him was littered with the men that had tried to do the unspeakable to someone. He wouldn't allow it, Ever. He slowly dropped the shield he carried, and walked back, cleaning off the blood with a rag as he did. When he got back, he saw Kailyn and Vera, and Cee together. He walked over to Vera and bent close to her, embracing her in one of his warm hugs. He stroked her hair, and tried to calm the poor woman.

"It's okay... don't worry... They won't ever do that again to anyone... If I knew they were going to do THAT with Zadric's powers, then I would have killed them on spot... Please forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Azrael sniffed the air and growled slightly as the foul stench of corruption and tainted blood filled the atmosphere. Azrael walked a bit until he was sure he was in the center of the field of bodies and closes his eyes. Robin stood by a tree and felt the air shift. She shuddered and slumped down.

"Crusnik 00, Limitation Release: 30%"

He sprouted four massive black angel wings and lifted himself a foot off the ground. He held out his right arm as a ball of blood formed violently. He squeezed it, turning it into a massive six foot broadsword with holy symbols on the hilt and guard and a massive cross in the center of the blade. He opened his eyes slowly, they becoming pure black and his pupils snake-like and blood red. His hair floated ominously as he licked his elongated fangs. Robin watched in awe and fear.

"Azrael, what are you?" He held the blade outstretched to his right, and the feast began. The blood of the dead warriors spilled out of their bodies and raised in the air slowly akin to a cobra. Then they shot into his sword. Azrael was mass-feeding, an ability Crusniks only used in special occasions like this one. He was actually drinking the blood of all 100+ with relative ease. He stopped and absorbed the sword, dropping to the ground. His wings folded in and he returned to his human form. All the bodies were reduced to shriveled up pale corpses. He sighed, kicking a body aside.

"Rape? Really? You humans and your queerest attempts at sexual pleasure."
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:49 pm

The Naelashi sighed as she finally moved down and up to Azirak hugging him, "How could the humans eve think of such a thing?" She whispered in some measure of fright, "A-Azirak... W-Would you.. protect me from that.. if people tried, please?"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Tarsh just watchd from afar. ventually he finally decided to approach, namely the one in golden armour. In one simple sentance he summed up more than jsut his thoughts on what had happened, "The the fuck went on here?"
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Vexoz looked around. He didn't feel any different... and yet somehow he knew what had happened. With renewed strength, he looked at Cee's damaged blade. He could block magic, couldn't he? It might have seemed like a small thing, but Vexoz had discovered the paladins. People who were practically fated to be used to kill mages.

However something else troubled him. Cee was technically a part of him now. After what just happened, would Vera still want him? Vexoz was nearly powerless to stop them from almost having thier way. If it hadn't been for Tellas and Azirak.... No, even if it hadn't been for him! The warrior didn't know why Cee did that, but he understood what set him off. If he didn't profess his love to her in such a way.... Right after Cee professed his own love. Somehow, he couldn't help but ask a big question.

What if Vera had loved Cee more?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

June kept looking back at Vonton. He could wake up at any moment. Alright, she could do this. While Vonton was passed out, June took a few steps twords the stream. Then, a few steps back again. Just get it over with! She took off her boots and walked a step or two back twords the stream. Her entire body practically perked up as June thought she heard something again and took a few steps back twords Vonton. He won't wake up for a while, right? This time, as she went back to the stream, June almost took her shirt off. But then she went back to Vonton because it sounded like he rolled over. It was just so wierd with a unconsious person there!

This time for real! You need to wash the blood and puke off. Finally, Vonton really did wake up. June turned as he simply ripped the make-shift blind fold off. A good afternoon's work making that thing, wasted. At least she didn't go through with cleaning herself there.

"What's going on?" Vonton, understandably, asked.

"I healed your wounds and... uhh.... Then I brought you here where you should be safe." By the look on his face, June could only assume he was more curious about why he was blindfolded. "I didn't want the sun to be in your eyes when you woke up?" She nervously lied with a hint of red on her face. Change the topic! "I should probably take you to the guy in charge...."

Supprisingly, he was really close. June wished she had known that before, but detecting mirrors wasn't exactly perfect. With all the reflective objects in the world, it was easy to miss things.

What awaited them was a supprisingly grim sight. Nearly a hundred soldiers were on the ground, dead. The survivors seemed mostly shaken by whatever happened. The man in the golden armour stood alone while Vexoz, a non-magical swordsman, and two women were all in a group with the dragon wolf. The three mages from before! And then off to the side was Azirak with... some kind of thing. It didn't take June long to draw a hasty conclusion.

Eight people lived. Six of them were mages. Surrounded by a hundred dead human soldiers. It seemed that magic really WAS evil! Before she could really think, she ran forward and escaped through the golden armour.

Vonton would be fine among the mages.... But June felt truely afraid of them.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:57 am

Azirak sighed, and without even realising it, hugged the naelashi back.
"I would never let them do that to you." He said, with some degree of comforting in his voice. His eye widened slightly as he realised what he had just said.
"Damn it..." He thought. "Why do i like this creature so much?"
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:35 am

Vera could only watch, amazed, as the scene started to die down. Cee sacrificed his life in order to heal Tellas and Vexoz. He apologized... yet... could she forgive him? What he had done, reading her diary out loud, that was harsh enough. But then to order the men to make her relive her worst memory?

But... he saved Tellas and Vexoz. That had to count for something.

Her green eyes lingered on Cee's corpse for a little bit longer. Tears streamed down Kailyn's face, who turned to Drake and pointed a finger, "You did this to me! Made me all emotional!" She said angrily, then sobbed and wailed. Vera leaned back a little bit and scooted closer to Vexoz and Tellas. It reminded her.

She was sitting Indian style and rocked her bum back and forth so that she could look at them both.

"You stupid men!" Vera shouted, slapping the both of them on their chest, "I would have been fine! I'm always fine! You could have died! Both of you! Stupid, stupid, stupid," She said, emphasizing the last three words with their own smack. She stopped, her bottom lip and chin wobbling as her eyes filled up again. She made, quite literally, the ugliest crying face in the world.

She reached up and hugged them both, putting her head in the gap between theirs. "I don't want to lose you," Vera mumbled, sniffling. She broke away from the hug and wiped away her tears. She then smacked them again, "Don't ever do that again!"
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Vexoz tried to hold Vera close, thankfull that she was ok. A certain calmness came out of him considering what just happened. "You wouldn't have been all right. Not if it hadn't been for Tellas...."

The warrior supprisingly felt a tear run down his face. "I'm never going to let anyone touch you again unless you want them to. That's a fact!" He let loose his grip on Vera so she could sit where she wanted to before wiping the tear away. Why did she have to suffer through that again.

"Me and Tellas will always be there to protect you wether you want us to or not." He needed to become more powerfull any way he could. For her.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

June found herself on a sandy shore. She didn't recall where she wanted to go, she just wanted to leave. It didn't take long before she realized where she was. The beach where Vladimir was burried. She felt so weary from what she just saw.

"I'm sure you will tell me if anyone comes this way."

Without giving it a second thought, June completely stripped down and jumped into the water.
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Tellas couldn't help but agree with Vexoz' words, "Vera. You don't need to put up a brave face for us, we're here to help, even if we become a punching bag to let out your frustration," He said, returning the hug he was given, "I made you a vow, Vera. And I'll keep it until my soul joins the mnay in Luna's night sky," His words, while they resonated a calmness to try and calm Vera down he couldn't hide his emotions with his words either.

Just the thought of what happened to Vera, and what nearly happened to her, made him want to kill the culprits thrice over.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Merneila laid her head on his chest and warpped her wings around him, "Th-Thank you~ I never thought I'd find a man who could care this much ofr a Naelashi..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Drake sighed, and walked over to Kailyn, embracing her in a quick hug. He let her head rest on his shoulder, and rubbed her back. He didn't want to see her cry, and it tugged at his heart. It pained him.

"I'm Sorry Kailyn... I guess I didn't think it through... Love does that to you, you don't care anymore, you only know one thing, and that's the other person.
Don't hate me for doing that... If you ever wanted it, I'd leave you, never again to speak or see you, but you haven't asked, nor do I wish you would. But if That is what would make you happy, then I would do it."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Robin stood in shock, and then walked over to Azreal, giving him a hug.

"It's okay. They did evil deeds, they deserved what the got..."

She brought him closer, as he closed his wings around them both. She kissed him, enjoying the feeling of him being with her. She soon broke the kiss, and dragged him with her, almost quite litterally, to the group.

She saw the Red Headed woman who was almost raped, and gave her condolences.

"I'm Sorry that happened... It must have been a horrible experiance..."

She turned, and walked to a nearby tree, and slumped against it, sitting on the ground below it.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Falks just sat there. Then he heard the lizard man speak. "You..... you were right. Lowly villagers are no match for the Chosen. I wish I had listened when you said that so long ago. I'm such a failure." Falks stood and began brushing off his armor. He felt a familiar hand on his shoulder and looked up to see Mira. Her face was so full of kindness.
"You still have me Falks, and that's all that counts. I will always love you."
"Even with these horns?" He said. Mira reached up and stroked one of them lovingly.
"Even with your horns." She pulled him into a kiss, and he made sure to hold her tightly.
"Now let's go get those damn Chosen." Mira said as she led him over to the group.

Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Kailyn hugged Drake, “Of course I don’t want you to leave. I could have stopped it too but I didn’t… I guess we were both ignorant in what was going on,” She kissed him on the cheek, “I need you, Drake.”

Kailyn cleared her throat, “I’m sorry to interrupt,” She said, “But, um, we still are enemies and there’s a dead body over here,” She then motioned towards Cee. A lot more people were starting to come towards them and it started to make Vera nervous.

Vera furrowed her brow and looked at the paladin, “Would you mind burying him? He would be disgraced back at the village because of his betrayal,” Vera asked. Kailyn nodded and the ground beneath Cee collapsed, sucking in his body. A wave of earth came over his corpse, burying him completely. Kailyn pulled out a seed and planted it, pouring water onto it as she used her powers to make it grow. The seed turned into a sapling, which then continued to grow and eventually, became a fifteen foot tall redwood. Kailyn decided to stop there, to allow his memory to grow into the roots and make the tree taller.

Vera watched and nodded her approval.

“I’m so sorry for what happened today,” Kailyn said, bowing her head, “But we still stand on opposite sides. Three months. I’ll give you three months to recover. Tell your leaders that.”

Vera nodded, “Thank you,” She said. She smiled at her two favorite men in the world. Well, her favorite man and her favorite Draco Lupus. “Let’s go home… I’m starving!” She announced, stretching. She took their hands and kicked off the ground, flying them back to her place.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Robin sat on a tree stump as she waited for Azrael to arrive. Her looks didn't change from the past month besides a miniskirt she now dons. Living with Azrael was more emotional comfort over anything since falling in love with him. The two worked on a way to help her become a pseudo-Crusnik, or immortality by age. She met other Crusniks, namely Michael, Gabriel, Seraph, Cherubim, Raphael and sometimes Uriel. Once in a while she met Mary, another pseudo-Crusnik who achieved her status the same way Robin was going through.

A single black feather fell on her shoulder, and she turned. Azrael's hair was casually unkempt, falling over his eyes. They were still white as a cloud. His sclera became pitch black but his irises remained blood red. Most importantly, he stopped wearing his suit. He now donned black cargo pants with a white t-shirt, a slim knee-length black hooded coat, and black boots. Around his neck was a chain with a large blood-red iron cross with a spiky half circle behind it. Robin shot up to him and hugged him to her, Azrael wrapping his arms around her.

"Azrael I missed you! Where have you been?" He chuckled a bit, realizing his two black angel wings were still out, having their fourteen-foot wingspan block the sunlight. He had been training more, and became stronger.

"Michael and Gabriel had to deal with politics. The Jäger are growing in numbers, and the Big Guy doesn't like it." Robin remembered the explanations she was given when she asked who the Jäger are. The Jäger were demonic vampires who were bred only to hunt Crusniks for food, trying to assert themselves as the dominant apex predator. Robin had once saw Michael fight a Jäger and he killed it quite quickly. Regardless, they posed some sort of threat, and by the looks on Azrael's face it was growing more serious.

"Well, just remember I'm here with you!" Azrael laughed, and kissed her forehead. She giggled, holding his hands. "However, as to the matter with the Chosen. Have you talked to Kailyn and Drake recently?"

"I've been training Kailyn, especially with Raphael's help. Drake learned my pie magic and I bet you he's grown in girth, but knowing his metabolism he's still lean-builded. I believe the raid on the Chosen Village is drawing near. Or is it in three months? Meh, I'm forgetful."
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:02 am

Azirak hugged her closer, ignoring the voices in his head that were currently screaming "What the fuck is going on??!?!?"
"You are the sort of person who deserves kindness. I dont see why anyone would ever want to hurt you." He said softly. "Now, maybe we should go back to the camp. Even dead, these scum disgust me."
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:18 pm

One Month after the Incident

Sweat gleamed off Asinoir's chest, creating a shine that only served to emphasize his lovely muscles. He was fighting hand to hand with three other men, taking them all down efficiently. He and the weapons instructors decided it was best to teach every man melee fighting, having been informed by Vera of their magic absorbing abilities and the three month grace period.

The entire village had become a training ground.

Women and children were excluded but Ret stood by her husband, taking on some of the best of them. Asinoir's heart swelled every time he saw her take someone down. It might have been a strange thing to be proud of but he didn't care. She was excellent, flawless, not a crack in her exterior or interior, and she was all his.

Attendance for the men was mandatory but Ret wasn't the only female there. Vera also started to come to classes. It was quickly learned that she wasn't afraid to fight dirty in order to win. But hey, that wasn't a problem. In a life or death situation, you do whatever you have to in order to be the victor. The alternative was far too fatal to consider.

Asinoir ran his fingers through his hair. They only had two months left. The fortification procedures had started as well as plans for escape, in case they did have to. The Council was strangely quiet, for the most part, and allowed Asinoir to take over. After all, military strategy was his specialty.

They never did have the time to find out what Vera was hiding.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Vera stood by a redwood tree, holding a bouquet of white roses. She was wearing a pale blue dress that reached the top of her knees. The hem swayed in the breeze which also tossed her hair. Her face was uncharacteristically serene, calm, and emotionless.

One timid hand reached out and touched the bark of the tree. She flinched at the contact; it felt unnaturally cold.

"I forgive you," Vera whispered against the leaves. She bent down and left the bouquet by the roots, after which she took a few steps back and crossed her hands in front of her. She stood there for a while, just watching, waiting for a reply.

"It seems to be growing quite nicely," Called a voice. Vera jumped and turned around, coming face to face with the same flat chested woman she saw a month ago.

Vera tensed, waiting for an attack. Kailyn held her hands up and gave the redhead a small smile.

"I said three months. You still have two left," She said. Vera nodded and looked back at the tree.

"You said a little bit ago that Drake made you emotional... I gotta ask, are you...?" Vera questioned purely out of curiosity. She wouldn't find a pregnant woman.

Kailyn shook her head in a negative reply, "No, I found out I wasn't a little while afterwards."

"How?"

"Let's just say Drake and I had our longest dry spell," Kailyn said with a roll of her eyes, "How are you and that warrior?"

Vera shrugged and drew circles on the bark of the tree, "I'm thinking about leaving the village but he wants to stay. Something about loyalty and vows and whatever honor system he has. So I guess we are okay," Vera mumbled disappointedly.

Kailyn approached slowly, "Can I give you some advice?"

Vera perched a brow and said, "Sure."

Kailyn came to a stop next to Vera's side, "Don't fight it or him."

Vera shook her head, "Love is impossible for people like me."

"People like you?"

"Y'know... the rape," Vera said with a wince. She was getting better at admitting it, although it still stung to say so. All the years of tucking it away had hindered her healing process, making her have to start anew a few years later.

"Why would you say that?"

"I don't think I'll ever be ready to have sex with a man."

Kailyn shook her head with a small smile, "It's different when it's with someone you love. It's not just the physical act but you literally become one soul during it. It's the bonding, sharing your love and making it grow. I can't describe it, you just have to do it." Vera wagged her eyebrows and Kailyn rolled her eyes, "You know what I mean."

"Yeah, well, it's easy for you to bond, Flatty. You don't have gargantuan titties in the way!" Vera said, grabbing them and smiling goofy.

"My name isn't Flatty! It's Kailyn Adonis. Kay-lynn Ah-doh-nis!"

"Huh, that's weird," Vera said, her brow furrowing in thought.

"What is?"

"Oh, nothing, I just know someone else with that last name."

Kailyn shrugged, "I'd better get back. Think about what I said," She turned around and started to leave before Vera called out to her again. Kailyn stopped and looked at the redhead.

"If things were different, I think we would have been friends," Vera suddenly said. Kailyn grinned.

"Not if you kept calling me Flatty," She joked with a wink. She then moved the earth beneath her, causing it to ripple and 'surfed' the ground back towards Drake.

Vera smiled and kicked off the ground, flying back to her village.
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:11 pm

By the time the first of three months had passed the three nearest packs of wolves to the Chosen villiage had heard of the protection of Vera from those blinded by lust, from Tellas' own howls. It mattered not where Vera went to him, he made sure he was able to protect the mage as best he could, while still making sure she had, as a past woman had put it, 'room to breathe'.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Marneila and Azirak however had not yet returned to where the incident that had caused the three month's grace had occured. At the Naelashi's urging she and the Dynari had begun traveling the nearby areas, Marneila filling him in on what she knew of the races that he didn't.

During that time Azirak had realized one simple thing: He had a reason to live on And Marneila was that very reason.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Vexoz tried to arrange a meeting for the council to listen to him. That alone took up most of his time. The rest of his time consisted of either practicing with magic to get stronger, or trying to spend time with Vera. Something about magic became almost an obsession for him. He had to learn how to control it and protect Vera! If something like that would happen to her durring the next attack on the village.... He just had to get more powerfull. There was no question about it.

Even as he heard rumors that Vera was going to leave the village, Vexoz continued to focus on his magic and talking to the council. That was his other way of making sure that no one ever tried to hurt Vera again. If the genocide plan was stopped, then no one would have a real reason to invade the village. At least... that was what he hoped....

While Tellas was out protecting Vera his way, Vexoz was working to protect her in his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Drake stretched, waving to Vera as she flew off, and followed Kailyn as she surfed the earth, jogging, and hopping onto the piece of earth. Drake smiled, and felt a newly forged ring in his pocket. It was made of pure platinum, and had a diamond embedded into the center, surrounded by an emerald, a ruby, and a saphire.

He waited till she had stopped moving, and turned to face her, a genuine smile on his face. "Kailyn..." He paused, got on one knee, and pulled out the ring, holding it up to her.

"Would you make me the happiest man in the world by doing me the pleasure... Of marrying me?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Ret sighed as she walked through the portal. Asinoir knew what was happening this day, it had been planned half a month prior. Her feet moved on insinct as she approached her father's home under the pale green sky.

"What's the news Ret?" Her uncle asked.

"They're sticking to the Three Months Grace period they offered. The Chosen have decided to learn in both physical and magical combat as well," the half spirit replied.

"I see... Blacksmiths! Start singing those weapons into shape!" Her uncle shouted. The head blacksmit punched the tabled, "NOW!? They won't be don until four days before the attack!"

"More enough time for the Chosen to get the hang of their new weapons' weight," Ret countered. Since her pact with Asinoir her glare had become that much more effective in getting the point across.

"And what of you? The SpiritSword is useless without one of your kin as a Shard." Her uncle asked.

Ret shrugged, "I'll just use this then..." She said off-handedly as a blade of concentrated Ice and Light came into being, it's handly already wrapped in Ret's hand, "I don't forge spells I don't use..." She stated simply, "Is that all?' her uncle nodded so she simply formed anothr portal and returned to Asinoir's side, her blade of Ice and Light staying with her, "Meeting's done. And I have my sword for the upcoming battle."
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:51 pm

J une opened the door and walked into the inn room wearing a white dress with a red trim and baggy sleeves that stopped at her elbow. Since the events of last month, she had thrown her contacts away. Her pupils were their natural yellow. Also, since she met Vonton, she had stopped dying her hair and it had returned to its natural white. Over the last month, this is the way Vonton had gotten used to seeing her.

"What do you think?" She asked, spinning around so that he could see her dress. "It's nice, isn't it?" Before he could answer, June did a little pose. She could tell he cared for her, after all he agreed to track down Romanov with her. And since he didn't mention Romanov too often, June could only assume why Vonton would go along with her.

Vonton, smiled as June asked what he thought of her dress well doing a pose. “Looks nice!” He said, turning on his side and getting off the bed. He had managed to snag some wealthy clothes down at his uncle’s place, to keep him. He walked towards his worn pack, on the small table in the center of the room. Currently he was, wearing black pants with elegant seems on the pockets, his rune covered stone abed chest exposed. He pulled a small black shiny cloth shirt out of his pack and tossed it over his shoulder. The past month, he had been traveling with June, June Maywell. His wounds had healed pretty much, though he did have some scars on his face and chest.

Why had he chosen to come along with June? He wasn`t quite sure but something in his heart had told him to. He`d taught her, some survival skills, though she still instead on being in the city time from time. June`s company had also changed him a little. Though he still went into his fits, and breakdowns, from time to time and still had his own emotional and mental struggles. Something about June had made him lighten, a bit when he was with June parts of his old self would shine through. The fits and breakdowns were now more depression, and less rage for some reason the thought of even indirectly hurting June made Vonton`s stomach turn. Just then there was a loud knock on the door.

Vonton grabbed a sack of gold from his pack, opened the door, paid the Tavern wrench, shut the door before she could notice the odd glowing rune on his body and walked back in with 2 plates of food. He`d still always have a taste for squirrel but he did like the gigantic prime ribs he kept finding a lot in these cities. He set Junes plate in front of her. He knew June was used to being a petite city girl, but she would need a lot of meat and other hearty foods in order to sustain herself on the run. So he`d ordered her a nice steak salad. He looked up at her in her white dress, smile as he set his plate down and the table and pulled a chair around, and began to eat his ribs.

June sat down and joined him. Despite having been with Vonton for an entire month she was a little hesitant to completely trust him. Vonton didn't seem to take much notice as she touched her shoulder scar. Maybe she wasn't completely alright with magic after all. Carefully, she took a few bites before being sure it was safe. Most of the time Vonton was a nice companion. June stopped eating for a second and snuck a quick glancing look at him. He was pretty good looking, too.... A giggle escaped her. Out of all the mages she ever knew, Vonton was the one she trusted the most.

She didn't want to stay afraid of magic, she enjoyed Vonton's company... and yet.... She took another bite. "I was thinking. What if I tried to use my eyes for mirror magic?" Something about the idea appealed to her. Maybe if June could make that work, use magic directly with herself, then it wouldn't seem so scary? Besides, June almost couldn't count how many times she had to be saved by Vonton because she left her mirror behind.
"It might be dangerous, but if I get captured it could really come in handy

Vonton had been digging into his spare rib, getting some sauce on his exposed chest as he dug in. He loved prime ribs the one good thing about cities. He was a tad puzzled, about June’s sporadic giggle but eat in silence as she proposed her idea. He set his rib down, and wiped his chest with his napkin. He had, been teaching June not only how to accept her magic as a part of her but how to use it, and strengthen it. “I don`t know. I see you’re point but you`ll need to get better at mirror magic itself before it`s safe to try that.”

He might as well pull his gift out now. He had grown rather fond of June and her company; in fact she had been the one person in several years to soften him after the incident. He had gotten her a gift at a market while she was counting the loot from a heist.

He reached into his pack, and pulled out a small golden locket. He opened it up to reveal a small shiny mirror inside; he walked so he was standing behind her and began to tie it onto her neck. “So what was so funny a few moments ago?” He asked, while tying the locket onto her his six pack showing.

June stopped and quickly blushed. He seriously didn't know? Vonton wasn't the type to mess with her about stuff. As much as she wanted to regain herself, she just couldn't stop the red from showing on her face as he lifted back her hair and tied the locket on her neck.

"Oh it was... just a funny joke I remembered." She lied, trying to avoid the subject. Wait, why avoid it? Sometimes, June became too nervous for her own good. Do something for once, take some initiative! "I love the locket!" She said, slowly popping it open. June gave Vonton a slight smile as she turned around and looked him directly in the eyes. Still some red across her face. "I really love it...."

If that wasn't enough of a hint, she didn't know what was. Before she knew it, June had practically leaped up and kissed him, her arms around his neck. Their first real one. Unfortunately June didn't expect it to last. Vonton would never settle down with her. And she only wanted him to help her kill Romanov... at least; June thought that was what she wanted. It didn't matter now, as long as they were together. June would just decide what to do after they killed that monster.... IF they ever killed him....

Vonton was taken aback, as June threw herself at him, warped her arms around his neck and kissed him. At first he was taken aback, by shock and was careful not to lose his footing. Then when the shock let up anther feeling over took him, a feeling he`d only felt once before. He gave into the kiss, he leaned into June`s perfect lips and ran his hands up and down her back. He hadn`t felt like this since, since Merdeth. Merdeth, how could he betray her like this? He was about to move out of the kiss when something dawned on him. She would have wanted him to move on. He had been oblivious to his feelings for June because of Merdeth, but no more. He leaned back into the kiss, this time with more intensity. He loved her, he loved June Maywall.

That made him stop, pull out and just stare at her with his hands around her. He loved her; he thought as his move his hands through her flawless white hair. He loved her, but could this work? He was unstable, what if he went into a fit of rage. What if he hurt her, he couldn`t bear the thought. Tears began to roll down his cheeks as he pecked her on the forehead and whispered “I`m sorry, we can`t do this.”

June's eyes seemed to soften as she gave Vonton a gentle smile. She carefully wiped a tear away from his face. It was clear what was bugging him. "I've been with you for a month, Vonton. I've personally seen almost everything you can do at your best, and your worst.... I wouldn't be with you this long if I thought I was in any danger."

A sly grin crossed her face. "Besides, where else are you going to find a lady mage that can fight for herself?" June brushed some of Vonton's hair back. "There isn't a place you can run where I won't follow you~"

Suddenly, June realized that he might not have been talking about his personal issues. She took a step backwards without even realizing it. "You are talking about your occasional... breakdowns, right?"

“Uhh ya, the breakdowns.” Vonton stuttered, taking a step forward towards June. He pulled her closer to him with his arms, and began to kiss her neck in the area where it connected to her shoulders. Vonton came up for air and starred into her flawless eyes. He warped his arms around her perfect figure and his face softened even more. “It`s just, just.” He began to stammer as he stroked her hair. “I`ve only ever felt like this once before, and now she`s gone forever. I don`t want that to happen to you. Epically not by my own hand.” He turned his face away from her. He couldn`t even bear the thought.

"No one's going to care if another mage disappears...." June replied as she turned her head to look at her shoulder. She still didn't tell him about her scar, although Vonton probably had more than a few chances to see it. Before he could really notice, she went back to looking at his face. Gently, she touched the side of his head with her hand and guided his eyes back towards her own. June gave him a sweet smile to let him know that everything was going to be all right.

Then, an idea popped into her head. "We don't have to decide anything yet. I'll make you a deal.... We keep traveling together until we finally stop Romanov." A cleaver grin crossed her face. They had been searching for an entire month for one person.... The two of them would never find Romanov! June tried to keep the thought from showing too much. "When we finally kill Romanov, then we'll decide what we're going to do."

Something about this just seemed right and yet so wrong at the same time. As long as they were together, June didn't want to hate magic. Vonton didn't want to lose her. But she deeply hated what she was. And Vonton was considering running away from her.... "I'll help you with your problems and you'll just have to help get me used to magic. Sound fair? That way, when we finally have to decide what to do, we can look back and honestly say if this was a good idea."

In the back of his mind he knew the idea wasn`t that great, the chances of them finding him where slim and so many things could go wrong, but at that very moment it seemed like the best idea in the world. Blinded by love, he agreed to it and pulled her in for one more kiss. After they broke apart, he walked over to the table they had eaten at and grabbed his pack, walked over to the large bed in the middle of the room. He reached underneath it and pulled out there stash of gold and jewels from there last heist. A foolish rich old lady, and her servant had left there carriage unguarded on the side of the road.

He stuffed the stash in his pack, keeping one large bag of gold out. He slipped, on his shirt and put on his hood to not only keep his pale skin from burning and so he wouldn`t cause quite a ruckus due to being of a rare species. He and June walked down to the ground floor of the tavern. Avoiding the restaurant, and open bar they walked straight to the front desk. The inn keep, was a big burly jolly man with a large sparrling beard. “Haha, leavening so soon friends!” He shouted his arms out wide, without saying a word Vonton tossed the 20 gold, for there room, on top of the board on the counter and they walked outside where a carriage was waiting.

“Where to, good sir?” The cheerful blond lad running the carriage asked as Vonton helped June inside.
“Take us down the longest possible route to the nearest village!”

“But sir that`s through the woods It`s at least 4 hours!”

“Good, we`ll let you know if there’s a change of course.” The man was shocked at this odd request, but agreed to the terms once Vonton tossed the large sack of gold his way. Vonton got in the carriage next to June as they began to roll out of town. “The locket is made of thin and slightly reflective gold. You should be able to use the mirror in it without opening it.” He explained as he moved her hand so it was cupping the locket, He took her other hand and held onto it lovingly. “Now see if you cans sense anything, weird or possibly related to Romanov.” June nodded and closed her eyes to see what she could sense.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:06 am

Falks slowly arose from his bed. As he did, mira stirred a bit underneath the covers but continued to sleep. Sunlight shined brightly on his face as he stepped onto the balcony that overlooked the courtyard where his mentor Victor was training a group of young soldiers. It had taken a lot of work, but he had finall managed to get Danuvian council to allow him to form a militia to fight the Chosen. He smiled as he looked back at Mira and played with the smsll black box in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Vera stood on the balcony of her two story house. She overlooked the people passing and waved to the friendly few. Suitcases stacked behind her in her bedroom. She ran her fingers through her hair with a sigh, leaning on the railing. Her memories provided a relentless attack on her mind, the foremost being her most recent encounter with her warrior.

"I'm going to be leaving for a little while," Vera announced while standing in the doorway of Vexoz's office. He was drinking some water after a particularly grueling lesson. She saw the sweat glisten off his body but felt no spike of lust like some women did. It was the main reason why she was leaving. She needed to heal. She needed to talk to someone who could help her do that. Considering no one in this village was certified to do so, she had to talk to an outside source.

Vexoz paused and looked at Vera. Her face showed outward signs of strain. No longer was she full of life; her natural glow diminished to a small dim. She had bags underneath her eyes, the same eyes that seemed haunted. What happened two months ago triggered a downward spiral for Vera. Not only did she relive her greatest nightmare but she was visited by it in every dream. It was slowly and surely changing her and Vera had to resist it.

Vera shuffled uncomfortably as she asked Vexoz, "I want you to come with me."

Vexoz sat down in a chair. He looked torn between his feelings for her and his need to protect her and the village.

The clock's ticking echoed in their ears as Vera awaited an answer. The memory of Vexoz's own helplessness made him grind his teeth in frustration.

"I can't," He replied after a little while. Vera's heart shattering was audible. She hung her head and wrung her hands, muttering a small "Oh" in reply.

Vexoz stood up and took Vera's face in his hands, forcing the broken redhead to look at him. Her eyes shined with held in tears and he kissed her forehead with a gentleness he didn't know he had.

"I need to be stop the Chosen's plans," Vexoz explained. Vera forced a smile and nodded, saying that she understood. She inhaled a shaky breath and kept her inner turmoil to herself. She hid her jealousy and turned her face away.

"Goodbye," She said, her voice cracking.

Vera took one final look over her balcony and then back at Tellas. The Draco Lupus had made a vow to remain by Vera's side and he was faithful to her to a fault. She wished she could give him what he deserved... yet...

With an inward sigh, she peeled away from the balcony. She floated her luggage and Tellas', giving him a small smile.

"Adventure time, here we go!" Vera said, forcing her voice to be cheery.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Asinoir paid no mind to Vera's departure. She had given the council and himself fair warning as well as a promise to return before the big battle. He checked the barricades surrounding the village as well as the emergency exit. All the houses were reinforced and sentinels were placed throughout the surrounding forest. That Kailyn woman said three months but to trust an enemy was about as stupid as taping a sign to your house saying how long you'd be gone.

He nodded in approval though. The intense training had helped hone his skills and improve fighting throughout all the men. He took off into the air and flew back to his house located in the outskirts of the village. A small sign that said "Adonis" greeted him. A wry smile spread across his face. It seemed so out of place with the tough devil-may-care personality he had. Still, it was his home. And, it was a great way to prove to everyone that he had the best wife in the world.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Kailyn yawned and stretched in her bed. As she did every morning for the past month, she looked at the glittering ring on her finger. She grinned like a child on Christmas, rolling over and peppering kisses over Drake's face.

Her body protested, every muscle sore. She had been training relentlessly, aiming to control her Crusnik powers and to get stronger with her magic, as well as physical melee fighting. It was taking a toll on her.

She pressed her body against Drake's and draped her arm across his chest, "Wake up, love. It's time for me to kick your ass," She joked.
Back to top Go down
Devil Hunter Silver

Devil Hunter Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Mira slowly got up from the bed and looked around for a moment before finding Falks at the balcony. She then smiled and slowly walked towards him.

"Good morning dear" Mira mumbled to Falks when she got near him "Everything still ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next